Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The freed Valra staggered to his feet as he caught his breath, nodding his thanks.
Though a little slow to recover from the kick, the Drakar lashed out with it's barbed tail. The cracked mask prevented the attack from being accurate.

It was a power struggle for a few moments between Nasr and his opponent. Not having luck prying the mask off, he drove his beak through it instead. The corrupted Valra fell limp as the mask faded away to reveal another peacock feather.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He caught the tail and drew the darker to himself. He jumped from the wall and smashed the face to the floor with a punch. He stood up and caught nasr opponent with a chain and binded him.

"Ha! That's just great!" Nasr said looking at the bound Valra. He then looked to the rescued one who still looked concerned. They answered his question before he could ask it. " There is one more"

" One more? Then whe-" Another set of chains, glowing with fire, shot overhead to impale the wall. Nasr watched as a fire started. " Oh crud...it's a Kerberol"
The sound of a fiery inhale was interrupted by a fierce caw and the thunder of wings. He turned in time to see a ghostly blur knock a shadow past the doorway.

“I’m too angry to deal with a three headed dog, you go deal with it. I have some questions for the man”, he said walking to the survival and broke the chain and pulled it, “ tell me Valra, who sent them and what was their goal”

The Valra watched Nasr leave the room before answering. " The eye on their heads says the Luminaries sent them after us. The goal is obvious from what you see, destroy us" He stared at the corrupted Valra as a heavy weight filled his heart. " But...to use our own. What blasphemy"

Flames filled the doorway, lighting more of the wall. Thankfully Kuroi was nearby to glaze it over with ice. More chains broke through the walls, barely missing Shinigami and the survivor.
A shriek was heard that seemed to paralyze the survivor. Shortly after a gruesome crunch. " Bad dog!" Nasr snapped but his aggression was soon replaced with a giddy tone. " Wooow..."

Kuroi shook her head as she joined Shinigami and the surviving Valra.

“Tell him we need that dog out of here or he should shut it up”, he said to kuroi, “I’m killing it the next time I feel a chain in this room”, he said then looked at the Valra, “what time and how many”

Kuroi peeked backed out in time to see a gruesome sight. It seemed both fighting the Kerberol had their revenge. " The only dog left his him..." She sighed, sitting down on a bit of debris.

The Valra closed his eyes as he remembered the attack. " About 20 showed up, maybe more. Most moved on leaving just the three." He looked at the doorway with concern. " It all started about an hour ago. I hope.." His face lit up when Nasr walked into the room with a strange smile, the white raven in his arms.

“What does a white raven mean”, he asked confused, “well nasr, we apshould take him to your father. Kuroi, check him”, he said and sent a mind message to her through the link, “check if he’s fake. Too much mystery around him. He wasn’t hiding so how was he the last one standing”

The Valra stood up and wandered closer to Nasr only to be stopped by Kuroi. " Please, let me see Lady Spectra. I was afraid she didn't make it"

" Not yet" Kuroi said reaching up to his head. The familiar blue glow appeared as she looked at his memories.

Nasr lifted the raven to look it in the eyes. " Spectra? How about you show my friend what a white raven means" He tossed the bird into the air, its wings beat a few times before changing shape.
A young white Valra now stood in the corner. Her graceful elegance made her look more like a ghost. " White ravens are simply royal Valra" She was soft spoken yet still held authority in her silky words.

“Ha so that’s why they attacked this place, they wanted you”, he said then sat down and began to write in his notebook, “spectre, be amazing and tell me what’s so special about you.. also tell me how you can help beat the luminaries”

The white one looked over at Kuroi for a moment as she finished reading the memories of the standard Valra. When the light faded, the dragon nodded and allowed the Valra to approach Spectra.

" My lady" He said looking over her to ensure she was unharmed. " Will you be leaving us?"

She closed her eyes and raised a hand to reassure the one before turning to Shinigami. " I have power over spirits. Besides darkness, white Valra can have power over the dead and sometimes moonlight. I am more resistant to light than the common Valra" She gently folded her hands as she thought about the Luminaries. " My clan seems to be destroyed...I will give my life if I must to ensure those Luminaries face justice"

We don’t need your life, we use need you. The valras need you in the base to help guide them”, he said standing up, “nasr’s dad will be pleased to see you”, he said going to kuroi and picked her up to his shoulders, “what did you find”, he asked her through the link

" Very well" She says with a bow. " It seems I will strengthen another clan"
The other smiled gently, placing his hand on her shoulder. " I shall go with you, my lady. There is nothing left here"

With a cautious eye, Kuroi watched them. "That one was dragged out of hiding. Half the clan fled but there is a traitor among them...a pseudo Valra" She giggled as she looked at Nasr. "I think someone is lost in the clouds"

His hair fluffed up and his eyes got bright with the thought of Spectra joining his clan. All those years of dodging leadership training felt like a mistake.

“When the war is over, we need a warrior so they know what will happen if they go out of line”, he said kuroi with the link pointing at nasr, “nasr, where was your father again”

"Huh?" He turned to look them, still half lost in his thoughts. " Oh, he's at the mansion in Carrion Forest. I guess it's time to go then"

His sheepish expression made Kuroi shake her head. " I'm sure he's fine warrior when he's not swooning over...what did you call them? Skull girls?"

“Ha, the white one is a skull girl”, he said through them link, “please make a portal there kuroi, I need to speak with the father. I believe things are moving faster than they should”

She reached out to the side in a way to prevent them from losing balance. The darkness swirled by the wall until the portal was open. " Time to go, you three" She stated brightly. Through the link she shared her own view. "I must agree. The only good to that is you know they are scared"

Spectra was guided forward by her last subject, who kept watch of her steps.
Nasr slid behind her and gestured towards the portal. " My clan will ensure you have every possible luxury"

“Luxury isn’t real at the moment. Survival, that’s what they need and for that, they need hope”, he said then walked through the portal, “kuroi, help me check if the luminaries are near”, he said with a link

He gave a sharp look, not quite a glare, for the comment. Deep down Nasr knew he was right. " You know my clan will survive" A hint of doubt was in his voice. When they stepped through, he took point to guide Spectra through the house.

Kuroi looked around before nodding. "I would say let me be a dragon but that's too obvious"

“But you won’t be this cute as a dragon”, he replied to kuroi as he followed nasr, “also check for creatures that should and shouldn’t stand out. I’ve not see any birds for a while now, that’s weird”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus