Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She rested her head on his with a smile but kept looking around. " You enjoy cute things I see" Her eyes jumped to the trees outside, no ravens.

Oblivious to the unheard conversation, even Nasr noticed a strange silence around the mansion. His steps grew slow and deliberate for a moment before he bolted through the halls, leaving Spectra in the main hall. No blood was seen which eased his heart some.

He rounded a corner only to be grabbed by someone and pulled aside. Instinct took hold as he lashed out with talons, slicing the person's arm and chest.

" Oww! Hey buddy, calm down....geeze where did you find those show stoppers..."

His talons stopped inches away from Drayce's face. " You idiot! Do you have any idea....forget it. Where is my clan? You are coming with me to answer whatever questions Shinigami has. I know you have them" The rapid words left Drayce a bit stunned as the Valra grabbed his good arm to drag him off.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He saw what was happening, “oh the show guy. Why’s he’s here of all places.”, he said looking at him, “you didn’t sense him”, he asked kuroi through the link, “anyway, he’s not a threat, hopefully”

"His presence is vague. A concealing magic. It's used to hide their presence in dreams and from those spiritually aware" She sighed and closed her eyes as ideas to counter it ran through her mind.

Nasr shrugged in response to the question. " Hell if I know. I need to get Spectra settled in so be back in a bit" He waved as he turned and walked away.

" agh.." Drayce cautiously wiped the blood running down his chest and arm. " This will keep me off the stage for some time" Forcing himself to not think of the mess, he looked up. " I'm here because of what I heard. I can't let my buddy's show end because of someone's fear"

“What did you hear”, he asked looking at him, “use the air, it’s everywhere. He can’t escape it”, he said to kuroi through the link

" You two have them running scared" He said with a grin. " You see, because your kind travels alone they saw you as easy to use. This collaboration with a Valra?" His wings fanned out as he looked around the empty halls.
" You two are tearing down their stage faster than they can set it up and have proven that your kind are capable of working with others"
His tail curled upwards in a matter of fact way. Eyes bright with the thrill of the chaos occurring. " Their solution is to isolate you and your kin again by eliminating the Valra"

A breeze flowed through the house when Kuroi pulled on the magic. Ghostly memories played out before them to reveal something strange. A white Valra in a cloak had visited recently. Despite his manners Nasr's father was skeptical and looked to be given orders once the guest left.

“What’s wrong”, he asked kuroi through the link, he looked at descent, “so that’s why they’re killing valras. I can’t bring my clan into this, tell me, where’s nasr father and can you take me to him”

Kuroi turned her head to look towards the massive window. "We've got company and not the friendly kind. The way things are they must have their god" She tapped his shoulder before motioning to the window. A blue eye was gazing in at them then vanished.

Drayce looked towards the window but just missed the eye. " I know where he is." He said as he started walking towards the door. " Even if you wish to keep your kind out of the spotlight, the Luminaries have already written them into the script"

“Then we can’t wait anymore”, he said following drayce, “make a clone kuroi and distract them”, he said to her with the link, “we are going all out. We are making a spell, we are destroying ten in one go”

She nodded just before sinking her teeth into her hand. "You will still have to go to the core city yourselves but we will discuss that later." She pulled her arm back and let her icy blood drip behind them. From it rose a little dragon that rushed out ahead of them and vanished into the forest.

Once outside, Drayce took to the air, his massive wings made the fog swirl. If not for that it would have been easy to lose him as he guided them to a cave hidden in the mountain.

He followed flying beside him, “tell, how are things when we left the place, you know, did they bring back their powers or something. I have a small idea”

" The powers known to them never left. They powers from the tower they have not regained" He flew under a stone bridge before spiraling up. The darkness was broken by a few tiny strands of light that reached through the cracks.
" My shows have been put on hold for various rituals. They are searching for your kind through the dreams. Glira has been a mess since you left though."

The scent of rich soil held a faded oder of decay. The cave opened up to reveal a platform with a single tree with Valra sitting in the branches. Bones were scattered across the ground and in the middle were the two white Valra and Nasr's father.

One second”, he said putting kuroi down after landing, “I need to do something”, he said then bit his lips. He flew up into the air and began to write on the wind. The words took shape in deep red and they disappeared. He was too high for the others to see the words. When done he jumped down landing and making a small crater around, “you really need to get rid of the bones, it’s how they find you”, he said to nasr father walking to him

They all watched him, wondering what he was doing. Many of the Valra raised an arm to block whatever was sent flying from his landing. Kuroi reached out with the link. "What did you do?"

Nasr's father, Pyre, shrugged in response to the statement. " I'm sure you have noticed there are less at the mansion." He then looked at the three who did show. " I see Nasr isn't with you"

“He should be here. He came here with the white one”, he said, “I was sending a message,”, he said replying kuroi

Pyre nodded then began to pace. " Since Drayce is here you already know what is going on. We have placed traps within the forest and various wards around the mansion"
He stopped and looked up. Dust and leaves floated in the light to give a serene feeling. " Never expected you to get tangled up in something so ugly"

Kuroi sat down on a nearby rock. Everything was connected clearly and it felt like Shinigami's kind held the power the Luminaries had been searching for the whole time.

Someone will do it if I don’t”, he said bringing out his notebook, “now tell me what it is that’s going wrong, I’m going to break them all. Also, we are going to have a show”

He couldn't help but chuckle at his statement. " I'm sure will with how afraid they are" Pyre motioned for another Valra to come to his side. The one was missing an eye and badly mangled but still limped along. A silver liquid crept across his face from the missing eye. Pyre grabbed the silver and carefully removed it.

" Take a look at this" He said approaching Shinigami. The silver was alive, growing and crawling across his hand. " This Valra nearly became one of those abominations. This is the only thing that remains besides a feather"

Kuroi leaned forward to see it better. " Where are they mining that? That silver is capable of damaging magic as a whole"

“Well,let’s see, they use this on them and make them enslaved. Very useful ”, he said gringing and he took the silver and put it in a dark bubble, “it’s time for a show don’t you think, a good one. How many baled men and women do you have”

Pyre smirked and held up his hand. " Hold on, both of us know one who will not miss this show of yours" He vanished for a few moments before returning with Nasr in tow.
The young Valra was in were-raven form, half flapping his wings as he rejoined his friends. " Revenge time?" He said with a grin as he sat nearby.

Pyre was looking up at the tree, silently counting their members. " The Varethar clan is almost 700 strong. Roughly 345 males and 338 females" The roar of Kuroi's clone was heard through the cave. Many feathers were ruffled but all awaited for the plan.

He say down and brought out his notebook, "we need twenty. They all will be safe around a shield barrier. We walk into town and shown the town what has been really attacking them. How, juror will have them go to the tower by falling in the rubles and when the adults rescue her, they will see the dead fake valets we put there from ththe attacks. We make up a good story saying the valets have been in hiding for months. We are giving the people doubt, once the luminal lose them, they will try to get rib of them and then the word will spread", he said writing, "this isn't a fool proof plan so o need to hear what's wrong about it"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus