Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Another fake", he said as a portal appeared behind her and the spear stabbed her in the back from the portal. A portal opened in front of him and a black dagger with black chains came through, "she's not worth it so I won't use it", he said talking to Tobi, "save it for the white one. Kuroi we still need to find Nasr", he said freezing the pool around glira
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The slain Glira fell into the pit only to slide across the ice. A purple glow appeared beneath her and followed the blood. Such a curious anomaly drew Kuroi's attention. She slid down the pit until she touched the ice. It was a little too cold even for her feet yet there the glow was beneath her now.

Fox fire appeared at her paws which allowed her run in the air. What she saw made her pin her ears. " This is the end of the trail" She looked back down when she heard strange whispers on the wind. The purple glow danced about in a violent way. " Move!"

Invisible claws tore through the ice, allowing the dark fire to light once more. They cackled before the rest of the ice erupted from the pit. Large black talons sank into the ground by Shinigami. From them dark fire wrote runes into the ground around him. It immediately turned into the black liquid to drag him under.

Useless", he said throwing down a paper. The anti spell circles formed from it and destroyed the magic around him, "that was my spare. Tobi make more for me ", he said as the book flew from him and a pen began to scribble in it, "I know that power. Fear is rampaging again isn't he. Or maybe someone else", he said then looked at the talons, "are you sure you can't find Nasr"

With the spell canceled, a massive beak rose from the pit to snap at him. Kuroi moved from her place, changing to a human again, to wedge her scythe into the beak. " I think we just found him."

A terrible shriek came from the beast, along with dark fire. By the time it cleared the monstrosity was gone but the forest had been transformed into a nightmare. The trees were made of bone with leaves of spirits or dark fire. Grass had now become a tarry mess and the air was suffocating.

" I agree Fear is out of hand but I believe-" A hollow caw drew her attention. Standing behind them was a grinning shadow bound tightly in chains. It extended along the ground suggesting a broken wing. The defining feature was the purple mark glowing through the dark feathers, a raven flying towards the sun.

" Oh no...Nasr..." She stroked the dragon head on top of her scythe to gather magic in her hand. To find what ailed him, she looked into his eyes as she slowly approached. This made the shadow shudder. Proof that the real Nasr was still in there. He couldn't take it though and quickly vanished. Scratches appeared on her arm just before the shadow reappeared at Shinigami's side. It opened it's beak and dark runes gathered around the growing void. His aim was drain both light and life.

Hey, enough with the jokes dumbass", he said as the book and pen fell to his hands and the chain surrounded the figure. It tied him up and threw him to the tree chaining him to it, "should I yeah you another lesson again", he said taking his mask off as rages aura bag an to slip out and gathered at his sythe, " kuroi, get me to him"

" That's no joke." She said turning to watch the whole tree light. " He doesn't know who we are so be careful even in the dreams " More runes crawled across the ground towards them while the shadow grinned. Kuroi used this to her advantage, carving a line in the ground between Shinigami and the shadow.

The runes were rearranged to create a portal to the dream realm. A dangerous act to be sure. " I'll stand guard here. This is more than Fear. He has dredged up some of his hidden power"

Someone is controlling him. First his feathers were taken now he's on a rampage. They planed this all along", he said throwing a paper to the ground then walked in the portal, "ok no hide or seek this time. Showyourself and don't send any pawns"

The portal placed him before Nasr's mansion. A new door was open revealing nothing but darkness that crawled across the ground like fog. In response to his statement it burst forth with a violent roar, rushing past Shinigami.
Behind him it gathered to take a form similar to a Raixi. Dark lightning sparked along its hands and up its arms. The mark proved it was Nasr but how did he take such a shape? He rushed forward with his claws aimed for his friend's throat.

Ou of all people know full well that won't work", he said as rage came out and graves him then flinged him out back to the gate, "now is that we're your real fear is hiding or should I beat you till you sleep. I'm fine with either. I have the time"

He caught himself once he hit the ground, springing off his hands and flipping over Kuroi to land on his feet. The shadows pulled back from his fingers to reveal bone when she turned to face him, then hid it once more. " A Raixi? Have you finally accepted the eclipse blessing that was given to you?"

Nasr tipped his head with a disturbing grin before vanishing again. The answer to them both was given next. A sounds like howling winds or a harsh inhale made Kuroi turn to the right. A shadowy copy of her dragon form stood in the distance and opened it's glowing maw. From it poured a demonic blizzard. It raised spikes of purple and black ice from the ground that raced towards Shinigami. She took her dragon form and ran between him and the ice. The spikes impaled her hide while the blizzard roared around her wings. Dark energy danced around her, trying to devour her but failed. Within it were whispers that she heard loud and clear. " Nasr and Fear are as one....it's twisting what he sees....we are Raixu to him"

Well then we just punch him", he said as rage held up a spear then threw it at Nasr, "no this", he said looking at the castle, "this is bothering me", he said as a blast of light ran into the entrance

The shadowy dragon blew away like dust on the wind, sending the spear flying through thin air. Runes of bloody ice began to creep across the ground when the light was blasted into the entrance. A hoarse shriek rang through the air before the shadowy Valra fell to the ground.

Shadows shed from his wings like loose feathers while he thrashed about. These became ravens that turned to peck at the two. Kuroi swung her scythe at them to clear a path to Nasr. She placed her foot on his back to hold him down while she shackled him with moonlight.

Demon, Valra...his mind and will set within the darkness he call friend bid him to fight. More ravens turned to remove Kuroi's beautiful scales one by one and claws of shadow tore at her ankles. Nasr's faint but distorted voice could be heard within the darkness. " No more holding back...no more hiding...I know I am weak next to him...I will get stronger...use Fear...and kill you all!"

He bent down and looked him in the eyes, "I was there when you got fear. You wanted a raven as the mark. You remember that Phoenix chick, how she was the only one you wouldn't hurt. Also remember my promise to your father, I told him I would cure you. But you're making my job harder by becoming one with fear. What you should be doing is exchange, let him come out to feel the air and in each angle you control his power. Or your can just control him. Being one with fear is dumb, why do you think I beat him all the time. He's not that smart in using his power", he said as a white guardian rose up and touched his head, "so let's do this the easy way or the hard way. Easy way you get control of fear and cool down, hard way I knock you out till fear calms down", he said , "take your pick. Also for you to think I'm one of those ugly lightning beast is just so frustrating. I'm leaving you in that pond with every light dragons I find"

That voice and the things it said. A familiarity that forced him to sit still and listen. Pain shot through him when the guardian touched his head causing him to fight the shackles. Within his very soul he was witness to a blade of light being driven between him and Fear. They both fled in the opposite direction.

The farther away from Fear he got, the more clear Shinigami's words became. Nasr stopped and looked up, back through his own eyes that Fear had used. His friend was right but what had he done to them to get to this point? Did he hurt them? Fear returned to his side with these thoughts.

The internal struggle manifested outside as he began to tremble. Liquid wings soon sprouted from his back, pulling the rest of the demon from him, as if it was a second skin, to reveal the Valra for what he was, broken wing included.

Unwilling to give up his vessel so easily, Fear reached down at the risk of being hurt by the guardian. The choice was made though and Nasr finished splitting the bond; spitting up black tar that crafted the demon's body. His body trembled again but from exhaustion this time.

Such a sight made Kuroi queasy. Despite it she grabbed him at the base of his neck and dragged his weary self away from the puddle. " Stop...stop! My wing!" She carefully placed him on his good side and stepped back, watching the demon. Nasr could finally see them for who and what they truly were along with the wounds he inflicted. Regret filled his eyes. " Must it be light dragons and did you have to mention...that blasted pheonix?" So much to say but he could muster out only one more thing when his head hit the ground. " I understand...why you...pass out..."

Ok now that that's fine and good", he said then looked to fear, "well I shouldn't get my hands dirty so do it yourself", he said as the dagger began to fly around him and looked fear dead straight, "change of mind", he said as the guardian gave fear a big blow

It was amazing Nasr didn't wake from the shriek the demon let out from the blow. The fusion had imparted some of the Valra's stubbornness into fear, willing it to face Shinigami down. A wailing shriek turned the winds bitter cold and filled the air with hail and snow.

Kuroi took her kitsune form and curled around him, using her tails to help shield him from the cold. Teeth bared at the demon, she said something in a different language. Fear replied in the same tongue as it reached out to her tails only to feel her teeth. A few more words were spoken by her which now drew its attention back to the guardian. "Can you see in there? I shall keep the cold from you as long as you need"

I really hate the cold", he said as the guardian grabed fear from behind and pulled him down, "don't worry. Tobi is taking care of everything", he said as the guardian began to punch fear pinning him down and down. The guardian took him up and bubbled around him, "that's my cue. Cover us quickly", he said snapping his fingers as the guardian began to explode

" Toby?" She looked at the guardian with surprise. " Are you saying that's him?" Her perked at the sight just before she curled a little around him, tucking her own snout under the tails.

A single scream filled the air with the explosion. Fear had scattered into many green wisps. One by one they floated back to where they belonged, in the choker.
With silence filling the air again, Kuroi lifted her head to look around. The air was still chilly so she only pulled a few tails back to let him see.

Yep our job here is done", he said as as portal opened beside him and he drop the dagger and scythe in it, "o had Tobi possess the guardian. The dude can possess my mana for some reason", he said as Tobi went back to his side, "well, we are good to go back now", he said

Also if anyone trap me in here I won't be able to get out", he said through the link

"That's a great advantage with him being able to do that" She said with a smile. Foxfire appeared and surrounded Nasr, slowly lifting him. A portal opened before Kuroi got to her feet to walk through it. "Never tell Nasr that or Fear will take advantage of it"

The crater was still in the ground but the forest was back to normal. The Raixi were long since gone now but the damage they had done would stall their progress. " We need to get his wing tended too"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus