Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

OH tou dint want to make any rules here smart boy but no", he said then threw pavol to his shadow, "kuroi take care of him", he said through the link. He looked up, "calm down rage, calm down", he said as he began to walk towards Nasr and followed, "so turns out he knows you. Sorry but I lost it when they touché do I'm like I was standing right there and if they were hiding something they would at least hide it and not go attacking someone like that. You know, never mind. I'm killing the next one that touch me"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The shadow reached up, wrapping around Pavol and dragging him under. His eyes were so massive as he struggled to keep above the ground. " Wait! What's going on!? I don't-" The darkness finally swallowed up and looked normal again. "I shall take good care of him"

Nasr looked over at him, scowling. " I am alive so no worries. As for him, I have no idea who the hell he is. If you let him live I will have to ask" He brushed over the smoking patches to ensure nothing was left then looked ahead. How everything went down made him grin. " Going to have a birdie barbecue are you? Seems we found your limit. No touching! Anyway you can figure out why they were so brash" The scowl returned and he hooked his thumbs through his belt loops. "I am sure I know why"

Heavy shadows lingered in the halls broken by the faint light of poison torches and poison fountains. Intricate carvings filled the walls and ceiling, depicting wars, alchemical advancements, mythology, and more. Gargoyles stood guard at the throne room door. Nasr couldn't tell if they were true statues or Grigorvelik. Poison ran along the edges of the floor, flowing into the room.
The guard opened the door to reveal another crystal floating over a fountain. Guards sat along the walls while rooster tailed males relaxed in the pool and enjoyed other delights that nobility could offer. On the far side of the room was the Matriarch sitting on a dark stone throne that was embedded with poison jewels. She also had a tail but it was that of a dragon with a spearhead blade at it's tip.

The Valra guard ran forward and kneeled before her. " Forgive me my lady but you have guests. They were...adamant about seeing you"
She stood up and waved her hand to dismiss him. " Is that so?" The others watched as she walked around the pool. How she held herself was proof that she knew her place. She stopped before them with a dominant and critical expression. It then softened and she smiled. " Well, well. A couple of boys. Come and make yourselves comfortable"

I'm nit here to be a pleasure fool, well I'm not in the mood anymore so I will get straight to the point. I'm here for business", he said goin. Into his pocket and brought out a jade ball, "I heard your the best in the alchemy world. I need something valueable I would make it myself but the process is one I don't want to do. So is there a room where we can sit and talk or do I chase them out. Your bodyguard hurt a friend of mine so sorry about my mood", he said flipping the jade to her, "don't bother it's fake, it's glass. But it won't break unless you do a trick"

She caught the ball in her right hand. The smile had faded while she cast a judging gaze over them. " Hmm...Hard to believe my guards would harm another Valra." She turned and motioned for them to follow. " I will see that none of my boys are harmed or disturbed. There is a place we can talk"

A rune appeared on the back wall when she touched it. Once it faded the wall slid open to reveal a hidden room. More light made it easier to see the shelves lined with every alchemical component one could need and more. The orb was placed on one of the work tables as she strode towards her collection of gems.

Nasr wished he had a mask when the overpowering scent of ingredients hit his nose. Another scent was hidden underneath it but he could not identify it yet.

He taped the ground and created another throne from the earth and this time didn't bother to make it black, "ok. I need the blood stone. You already knew what I needed before we entered this room so let's go ahead and talk about the price", he said sitting down noticing the smells, "kuroi, guard us from deadly gas please. Nasr has that face when he smells something that's not right", he said through the link

Kuroi was cautious as she looked about. "I must be careful. If she notices me you will have more than a headache"
The matriarch turned to face him and sneered at the throne. " You are not the patriarch here. Unlike my guards, I have done nothing for this disrespect" Her tail struck the ground a few times to relieve her tension. Her nobility and gentle side showed once more when she knit her fingers together. " Since you are a male, I will forgive this transgression. You need your luxuries after all. Now, the price"

While she returned to her shelves of jewels, Nasr leaned over and spoke softly. " Lucky their culture prizes guys" The matriarch turned back around to place a large flawless gem on the table. A base for which the blood stone would be created. " The price for a perfect blood stone is not cheap. What would you give me for it?"

" Freedom from the Luminaries" Nasr blurted out. His expression stoic yet serious. " You are not the only ones sick of their control. I can see their taint here with how close you live to the cities"

Don't name a price like that then she will know our goal. I thought philosopher stone were made through gwnocide and souls of people. Well let's see", he said looking around, "well what would an alchemist want than for a pls d to practice your alchemy without the limitations of the rulers. I can offer you land. A mountain seems like a good price. But I will be cheap here. A forest", he said, "do you have ant spare land for the given ", he asked kuroi through the link

Nasr shrugged at the reprimand. " I doubt they will betray us to the Luminaries"
The matriarch stood with her arms crossed as she considered the offers. " You are right about the creation of the stones. A vessel is needed to contain that power. This gem is known as a Spirit or Ghost gem. They are useless until given purpose" It sang with a hollow sound when she tapped it.

" There is a reason we don't live in forests." She said leanining on the table. Her gaze shifted from one to the other. " Ask your Valra friend why that is. Now a mountain or rocky area would be ideal"
Rocky, there were plenty of places that could work for that but Kuroi had a better idea. "Unless your kin plans to rebuild it, we could offer the ground level of the wind city. To answer you directly, yes I have more land"

No we are not giving it out", he said to kuroi through the link, "seems like something we can give you. Then a mountain area it is. When can you finish the stone, I thought you would have some spares that's why I'm here. Oh and no genocide"

How adamant he was in his choice was amusing to Kuroi. She began to wonder what he planned for the city.

The matriarch picked up the Spirit gem and nodded with a satisfied smile. " Very well. Return in one hour and your stone will be waiting" She stretched her hand towards the area they entered. " Until then make yourselves at home"

Nasr looked towards the entrance wondering what they would do. The faint scent suddenly filled his nose. He looked back ahead to find the matriarch vanishing through the wall. " An hour? How long should it take to make one stone?" He looked towards Shinigami in hopes that his answer would add a final clue to what he smelled.

Years. Cause hundreds have to die for one but if you're smart then you can manifest the wondering lost souls around to do the job and that's faster", he said, "ok kuroi take us to the space where pavol is", he said through the link walking out the door, "as soon as we get out the front", he continued

The answer was not what he expected but made sense with the Cotricikal culture. " They do have completed stones then. One hour will give her the time to pick out the best" He followed close behind. Once out of the alchemy room, Nasr looked at the guards standing along the wall. " I still have questions for a certain Valra" The one guard didn't appear to be in the room anymore. Perhaps he was back at his post outside.

It was easy to know how the Valra would react to entering her hiding place but Shinigami was another story. "The boy will be pleased to see you two. No dreams this time. Shall I drag that strange guard with?"

Yes but blindfold him. Give Nasr what he wants", he said through the link then looked at Nasr, "you have thirty minutes with him and don't worry. He's being taken care of", he said waiting for kuroi

"Easy enough" Her voice held a mischievous tone this time.
Nasr nodded. " Thirty minutes is all I need" By the time they set foot outside the castle, the guard was missing. A little further away from main door, Kuroi reached up, grabbed their shoulders, and pulled them into their shadows.

The world vanished behind waves of darkness. For Nasr it felt like falling into warm water. His normal form was swallowed by his dream form. Unusually soft but cool grasses formed beneath them. Purple flames, 'leaves' on the trees, appeared to reveal a world crafted from darkness and shadow.

" Now you two know what's inside your shadows. A set portion of this land is yours so turn it into something you like" Kuroi leaned over them with a smile. Behind her, Pavol clung to her coat, trembling. " It's too dark..."

He snapped his fingers and a bright light appeared over pavol, "ok Nasr, do what you want to quickly", he said sitting down and brought out his notebook. The throne once again appeared as he sat on it this time it had cusions, "soft. Oh kuroi could you always stay in your child form", he said

The light brought a smile to Pavol's face. His tail shimmered with the light as he soaked up it's energy. " I've never felt so weak before..."
Nasr patted the boy's head as he walked past. " Hurts when you can no longer access your power." He ignored the glare that Pavol gave him and continued to the guard. Kneeling before him revealed that Kuroi had fogged the guards eyes with magic. " How do you know my name?"

The guard turned to face the voice. " You don't remember? You were just a tiny bird....I was apart of your tribe. Your parents had assigned me to be your retainer. I may have only been nine but to serve an eclipse born...I was honored." The memories of those days brought a smile to his face. Nasr on the other hand shook his head in disbelief. More questions flooding his mind.

Kuroi was watching them but turned her attention back to Shinigami. " It is possible, yes. Is there a reason you seek to know?"

No not really . I just like you better in that form. Takes away the I can kill you in a second aura around", he said as he turned to her and a board appeared, "I need a map of the country please"

She couldn't help but chuckle at his answer. " And you're not capable of the same?" A playful light was in her eyes when she smiled at him. " Maybe I will stay like that around you" Her hand was placed atop the board. Darkness and moonlight crawled across it's surface from her, etching every detail of the continent.
Mountains were abundant especially along the eastern edge. In the north-east was a very large mountain that she marked with an electric wolf head. Lush forests and water surrounded them leaving little room for plains.

While the map was drawn, Nasr tried to get more info. " If you were apart of the tribe then where were you during the attack? I know father would have mentioned you!"

The guard had turned to face Shinigami and Kuroi. " He must have thought I was dead. You see..." He rubbed his eyes in hope of clearing his vision. " I was sent to find a cure for you. I never found it but found a new race entirely. The power they held was amazing! I was sure they held the answer but then they vanished. When I returned the tribe was gone. Heh...Now you're traveling with one. You didn't need me after all"

Nasr looked towards his friend then back at the guard. " It sure as hell wasn't him. With how young I was I doubt he was born...unless he looks younger than he is" He shifted a few of his feathers while trying to make sense of it all. " What the hell does that have to do with anything now?"

I hear something. Hopefully he not spilling anything he shouldn't or else I will give her Heras groom punishment", he said making a scissor movement with his fingers then looked to the map, " when Hera the goddess of death found her husband cheating her she cut his manhood off and sealed it. The dude beg her for hundred of years before she freed him. He still did it again though and the same thing happened hence a circle", he said then Tobi hit his head with a book, "oh thanks. Where's the biggest water supply"

Both sat silent for a moment when they heard what he said. " Oh yeah...that would be death on so many levels. You are now terrifying" Nasr cringed. The image derailed his thoughts.
The guard had grown silent, sure that the threat was directed at him. Eventually he built enough courage to answer Nasr's last question. " At the end of every era something incredible happens. Like the world wants to maintain it's peace. I believe this era is special...a new turn for this world like the transformation of the gods. Him and his kind are linked to the end of now and the coming era somehow but I can't figure out in what way. It's not like I got to talk to them. They kinda...ignored me"

His words made Kuroi look at the Valra guard. What did he find that made him believe that? She tensed ever so slightly. " You have some interesting lore there" she said to Shinigami then refocused on the map. running her fingers over it, she passed over the Water City and rested her fingers between two mountains to the north. " There are many falls and rivers here that feed lakes and marshes. The Water City was build here for a reason"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus