Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok first push them back", he said as darkness made punches in the air and they went directly to the attackes, "and the buildings", he said as darkness caught all falling rocks
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

More flashes could be seen when the darkness reached the area. Laughter echoed off the walls along with lightning webbing the area, creeping closer to them.
" seems you have the buildings covered. Now I'll show you how to drive them back" Nasr faded into shadows with the downstroke of his wings.

Below, the town was slowly encased in a green haze. More lightning struck into the mist, clearing an area for a brief moment. With the Raixi focused on the Cotricikal, Nasr used the shadows in the cave to claw at the glowing figures he saw on the walls. Lightning webbed the area, revealing the new gouges in the stone. They laughed again but he reappeared, perched on the edge of a scratch mark. " I have heard of you hyenas. How many of you play an instrument? I bet I could kick your tails without using my element and without touching you" He smirked as he waved his flute back and forth.

The taunt alone drew their attention away from the town. Seeing a traditional instrument on the other hand made them laugh. A red haired Raixi glowed brighter in his fury. " You'll fall hard making challenges like that, fool!" His eyes grew wide when he saw the choker and gauntlets. Lightning zigzagged it's way before the Valra, placing the Raixi in his face. " You! We'll take your challenge and drag you to the High Luminary where you belong."

" Ah, ah, ah. I would watch your back first" Nasr said with a most devious grin. He gestured towards Shinigami in the distance.

The Raixi looked and growled behind his mask. " Denki! Vizri! Typhis! Keep that one busy! Zirkaha, with me"
It was Nasr's turn to laugh as he vanished again. Red and purple lightning strung through air towards the markets again.
The other three focused on the target they were given. Whiteish-yellow, blue, and pink lightning danced in a mangled sphere around him before two struck inwards.

Gosh you're too quick to run into trouble", he said as a white dagger with chains at its endgame to his hand. He transformed to form four as soon as he touched it, "Kanin. Hey lady down there. I'm leaving the rubbles in your care", he said as the darkness threw the rubbles at his attackers and he vanished into a specter of light, "let's see if your speed is really the good deal goats"

The three dodged the rubble with the Whiteish lightning bolt blasting through a few pieces. The lady below ducked under cover until every stone had fallen. She came back out and began using her poison to eat away at the stone.

The three Raixi stopped near each other and watched the specter. The Whiteish one removed a gleaming object from his side and tossed it to the blue Raixi. " Typhis, take care of it"
He nodded then shot off to do whatever he was supposed to do. The pink one leaned forward, glaring at the light specter. " Goats!? How dare you call a lady a goat!"
The Whiteish one rolled his eyes just before bolting past. Beneath Shinigami a massive white bolt erupted from the ground.

Nasr had his own hands full with his two Raixi. The red one ran his hand in arc before him. His lightning took shape of something most unusual. To any on earth it might be described as an exotic synthesizer. " Let's see your flute outshine this"

Nasr tipped his head at the strange instrument. " Eh...what is that mess? I mean nice trick of lightning but if you need magic to create music instead of creating magic with music the you are WEAK!" He brought his flute up to play but the Raixi was truly fried now. His hands fell on the keys to create an otherworldly sound that left the poor Valra reeling.

Zirkaha laughed as she crafted her instrument, an electric guitar in its entirety. The sound of their joint work sounded complete and more upbeat than Nasr was used too. Still music was music and he eventually found a way to include his flute with perfection. Now he could begin his fight.

Hey you know a lady when you see one", he said then caught then lighting and directed it at the blue one,. The dagger moved around him as if it were alive, "rage, make a ring on my finger with the stone"

The comment didn't sit well with the pink Raixi. The mask hid her teeth which she now charged with lightning. The blade kept her moving from one place to another while she built a ball of lightning.

From his place by a wall, the blue Raixi allowed the redirected bolt to hit him. It's energy danced around him, feeding his strength. Most was taken in but the rest was formed into a lightning whip with a blade at its end. He swung it overhead, trimming more stones from the ceiling, before striking at Shinigami with blinding speed. At the same time the pink one hurled the lightning ball at him.
Rage was able to forge the ring during the mess, shrinking the stone to fit nicely.

The two Raixi were both annoyed and impressed with how Nasr could get the sound of a traditional instrument to blend so well. The smiled as they played and directed bolts to the valra. Having said to not use his element, he relied on what dance he did have to dodge the strikes. Short strikes soon to changed to tracking bolts, showing the irritation of the Raixi.

Through the chaos, Nasr saw the elemental lights again. Certain ones were stronger here but more fascinating was that the Raixi instruments were crafted from them. He smirked beyond the flute with this.

Though tough to hear through the music they created; he changed his tune to match the elemental ribbons. It wasn't long before the Raixi found their instruments sounding wrong and finally shattering. They stepped back and looked around in shock. " What!?"
So far so good. Nasr spun his flute in his fingers before putting away. " As I said. You. Are. Weak."

Too weak. And I thought you could have a chance but you're just too weak", he said as the stone glowed and the chain became an iron rods he threw it at the pink one and disappeared. He appeared behind the blue one with a blue magic circle one his palm, "cool down", he said as water flowed from the circle hitting it and the stone gliwed again, "next time I'm freezing him"

The pink one sparked her way to the ground, dodging the rods, then started laughing. The blue one, though washed away, was also laughing. " The game has only begun!" electricity danced across his body then followed the water to Shinigami. Another bolt flew to the other side of the cave.

A terrible rumble, the cracking of stone, filled the cavern. Suddenly the walls and ceiling erupted with lightning and stone. The power gathered in the middle of the cavern to create two massive beasts. One resembled a three tailed wolf crafted from lightning. The other stood like a Nyctoran but appeared to be both dragon and vulture. In their hands was a hooked dagger. Between them stood the white Raixi. They handed him the daggers as he stared down this threat. A magic net separated Shinigami from Nasr.

The red one glared at Nasr for a few moments. How could such an old fashioned instrument hold such power? He flexed his hands, taking special note of the charge in his claws. " No, you just gave us what we needed. Zirkaha?"
The purple one rushed Nasr before he had time to comprehend what was just said. Her movements and blows were too fast, knocking him all over. Having enough, he returned to his wereraven form. Dark fire burst from his body and sent the purple rolling across the ground.

" I've never heard a Valra scream before. How will your friend react with you isolated and wounded" The red one said with a smirk. " You won't find out!" Nasr rushed forward with talons extended. A loud crack preceded agony in his chest. He found himself flying backwards and looking at the ceiling. He had been struck by the red one's lightning. The haze was cleared from his mind when a trap broke from the ground and snapped shut on his left wing, breaking it. The pain so great that he let out a horrendous caw.

He turned over to Nasr after hearing the cry, "Kuroi take anyone who's not part of this battle away.", he said as a the dagger he threw flew back to his hands, "don't kill don't kills don't kill, nvm they will die anyways", he said as the dagger disappeared into a portal and the black sword from before appeared in his hands, "might as well make it today", he said and slashed the air sending a wave of mana at the enemies. The aura broke from his body and cut the net in pieces, "enough holding back. The civilians will be safe", he said to Nasr as the blade turned to a scythe, "you know my kind name our children after their impressions on them. I won't Allie you to leave without understanding that last statement", he said as the escaped mana came back and formed a dragon behind him. The dragon began to changed from until it took the form of lightning. The dragon flew to his side, "make this quick. I like to let the opponents give me a worthy attack"

His shadow split when Kuroi left it. Wings spread from it as she glided down into the mist and vanished.

The blue and pink Raixi followed the shadow to avoid the vengeful aura but the white one had raised his daggers to block it. He didn't dare flinch when he heard the net shatter. For all the silence he had held, the white one chuckled and spoke. " Proud of your name I see." He shifted the daggers in his hands while watching the dragon form. Though his smirk was hidden, a light showed in his eyes eager for the fight to come. " Let's see if we can find our names in this fight" He flickered in place a few times before vanishing in a bolt of lightning.

The wolf beast let out a howl which charged the cave, causing the stones to glow. The vulture dragon faded as it stepped to the side. Lightning webbed the air, focusing on Shinigami in a rapid attack.

Frail little bird, that's how Nasr felt while his good wing beat the ground. He managed to roll in time to watch the net shatter. Beyond it he could make out the scythe that his friend held. " Another? Heh...makes sense...Let me see how you got your name"
A clawed hand grabbed his beak and fought to pull his head back, succeeding only with shocks. The red one peered down at him. " While he's busy with my friend, your coming with me" Lightning danced through his fingers as he brought his other hand towards the Valra's head. Shadows were all he found instead. " Huh? Where'd you go?"

" Back here!" Nasr slashed at the Raixi, sending him rolling across the floor. The powers behind it wasn't what it could be, sparing the red wolf's life. He couldn't keep fighting with his wing dragging on the ground and tried to change. His eyes filled with terror when the pain in his wing filled his body, denying the change.
Shoving himself off the floor, the red Raixi laughed. " Oh you didn't know? Valra can't change shape with broken bones"

He disappeared and appeared beside the red one, "you didn't know. Annoying raxai can't speak with their heads", with that note he slashed the raxai be heading then disappeared into a wave of light, "boring. An attack of lighting does no harm to me. Oh Nasr jump", he said appearing then touched the floor. The stone glowed and turned the floor into a high conducting metal with lighting rods appearing everywhere, "you might think that you can move through the metal but oh it's already poison", he said as rage's aura seemed to sneak off. He appeared by both creature and slashed both in tho middle with with a large amount of mana the caused them to become unbalanced

Forget jumping, Nasr faded again into the shadows. Nowhere was truly safe for him anymore. He appeared on the charged walls only to move to the top of a lightning rod before vanishing again.

Witnessing the death of her ally and dearest friend, Zirkaha, the purple Raixi, rushed across the floor. She took advantage of the conductive material, sending her power through it to keep herself from touching it. The bolts worked like ropes now, spiraling her upwards along a lightning rod. " You killed him!!" She yelled as she pulled something from her side and tossed it at Shinigami. It exploded in a shower of shrapnel. She was close behind with her own blade.

The wolf bared its teeth and snapped at Shinigami but split into energy again. The lightning rods drew it into them as it tried to scatter. The vulture dragon fell to its knees, destroying many of the rods. It looked around for something before using its tail, hands, and beak to destroy the rest.

" Thanks for the heads up!" The white one said in a mocking way. " Can you handle what's next?" A metallic call came from the vulture dragon. It changed to a familiar shriek, Fear, yet the Raixi were laughing. When the vulture dragon charged the room again, the lightning was green. Tucked within a crevice was the white Raixi holding a handful of bloody feathers. "I have what I came for" Lightning struck the crevice, causing him to vanish again.

The blue and pink Raixi rose from their hiding places. Each of them had a dagger now and were gunning for Shinigami. The ceiling of the cave drooped before tearing open in a downpour of acid. Both Raixi cried out in pain when it soaked them. The lack of the white one's voice suggested he left entirely. From below the Matriarch yelled " The gall to knock me out! No one hurts my boys or my tribe!"

I thought I told them all to get out. You're in my way", he said as he disappeared back to the ones with daggers and cut off their legs then stabbed both to the floor, "kuroi, Tobi find that white one. he has the answers, the rest are useless", r said then appeared behind the purple on then grabbed her head then too her to the trajectory of her attack, "if you didn't want him to die, then why did you bring him here", he said as he turned her attacks to iron with the stone, "should have left when I told you. I didn't but I have a hint"

Kuroi left the side of the cotrikals she was defending and headed for the exit of the cave. The Matriarch noticed the shadow but ran to where it came from to find the few tribe members that were still in the cave safe.

The purple one tumbled across the ground after being thrown. Her mask cracked letting some poison in. To try and prevent more from seeping in she covered it with her hand. " He was one of our leaders...I followed him" Her glare was harsh but held something more. Lightning snaked across the floor once more, taking her with.

"You need to get out here" Kuroi said through the link. "I haven't found Nasr or the white one but things are bad"

Ok then", he said turning the cave back to its normal form with his stone then walked outside, "what is it."

She pointed towards the forest that they had walk through before. Many trees were toppled or scarred with large claw marks. A few fires burned in various places from lightning strikes and some blood was spattered across the ground and trees. More concerning was the darkness that lived in the forest. It seemed alive with shadows moving and green lights randomly appearing. " He's not going down without a fight but I wonder if..." She shook her head and showed Shinigami the Raixi's broken mask.

Oh it's just Nasr taking him down", he said as a throne appeared and he sat down and began to float with it, "well to calm your worries we will go supervise it so he doesn't go out of control. Oh and the or that ran away", he said snapping his fingers and some of rage aura jumped up and sent a fireball attack at the raxai who ran by tracing her mana, "ok let's go now"

" That's what I'm concerned about" She said taking her kitsune form and sprinting forward. The darkness within the forest lashed out at her as she ran through. Tearing through her fur and biting deep. She staggered a few times but kept going.

Colors and light were being absorbed further ahead and the scratches burned with dark fire. New scars in the land appeared, magical ones. Some filled with blood and others glowing with both lightning and darkness. The crack of thunder could be heard in the distance along with a cruel and distorted caw. Suddenly it fell silent.

He followed kuroi and let out a wave of light to distort the magic, "our parotitis at Nasr and the raxai. Nasr was their real target.", he said jumping down from the throne onto her beach then to the floor, "sorry bout that", he said then sent out another wave

She glanced down at him and nodded. " No need to apologize. The wounds are more trouble" The blood spreading ice on her fur was good proof yet she picked up her pace, following his magic.

Something ahead stopped the wave. An explosion of light cleared the area and forced Kuroi to slide to a stop. When it cleared she found herself standing at the edge of a crater. At the bottom was a black pool with dark flames dancing on its surface. What caught her attention was the golden chain coming out of it. She followed it up to see another on the other side. " Look!"

Holding the chain was Glira who now looked up at them. She raised her free hand to gather light.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus