Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok then let's attack it next", he said writing in his notebook, "not surprising that they ignored him what's supriaing Is that there were more than two of them. Nasr ask him why he thinks so so I can prove him wrong ", he said writing some on the map the males the water city, "ok then help me find a famous city in the east of it. Wait is it located in the western part of the continent or more in the middle", he said showing that he was busy with his notes
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Not surprising at all. You have ignored me plenty of times" Nasr smirked and turned to the guard again. A fragment of the statement clashed with what he had learned so far. " Wait, more than two? I thought you said your kin travel alone?" His hands were flung up in the air. " Whatever. We will figure that out later"

A mark was subconsciously made on the made by Kuroi who was listening intently. Her eyes had become as icy vaults now. " So we will..." She said playing with her pendant. The tension left her voice when she refocused on the map. " The Water City is in the west. Best to know how to swim"

" Swim or fly" Nasr chuckled.
The guard lifted his head and looked around in vain. " Water City? Maps and attack? What are you planning?" His feathers rose now.

" Nothing to worry about" The sly charm that Nasr showed with the theft so long ago finally returned to his voice. He rested a hand on the Valra's shoulder. " What you do need to worry about is answering my friend's question. Why do you think they are tied to this era and the next? Not answering could be...bad depending on his mood"

Getting blasted a second time was not on the guards to do list. He sat silently while he dredged up the memories. " Lumerin always does something at the end of an era. They were stepping forth from a lunar circle. We both know their power is on par with gods. Must I really say more? Lumerin created a new race to rule and prevent us from repeating our mistakes"

By this point Nasr started laughing. " Rule!? You must be joking! Shinigami does not want to be a god and you know we will make them that" Ice shot through his veins. Kuroi was looking at them with a stare more haunting that a demon's. He blinked only to find her looking at the map like nothing happened.

Being a god will attract attention although it's the easiest way to become immortal. Anyway we aren't here to rule. We are here to live", he said wringing in his notebook, "ok so kuroi help me find an important city to the east, north and south and the marks on them should look like a straight square", he said wringing down, "oh Nasr if you're done with him you can release him. He's only a threat if we attack him or his mistress who for some reason gives off danger aura. Like kuroi but not so much", he said then looked around ,"kuroi put pavol to sleep now. We dont want him to hear the next part. ", he said to kuroi through the link

" Just to live? There must be more" He felt a Valra hand cover his eyes. Nasr was standing being the guard now. " Living seems to be the case to me. Remember I am traveling with one. I know a little more than you" The guard faded away as black wisps before he could say more. Whether or not he was telling the truth left Nasr half hollow yet drove a desire to solve the puzzles. Pyre had to know something.

A smile returned to his face when he looked up. " It is just wise to avoid angering female Cotricikal. Kuroi would piss off that guy's mistress just by showing her face"

Pavol had been playing with the light the entire time, taking comfort and doing small things to work on his magic. He stopped and looked towards them. " What are you hiding from me?"
The map faded from view when Kuroi passed her hand over it. " Something your not ready for yet. We need you to be a strong ruler. The regression of your mind proves the cruel upbringing under your mother. Go, sleep and find your father. He will remind you what you are capable of" She had a gentle demeanor as she reached out towards the boy. Like with Yuuma, a dark mist floated to him and made him sleep.

The map was brought into view again and she got back to work. " To the east, the City of Lightning is deemed important" She said placing a mark near the largest mountains. " Be careful. They deliberately built it close to the tribal Raixi." Another mark was made to the south and north. " The prominent city in the north is the Magma City. It's not easy to reach and the tribal Kerberol try to keep new residents away. To the south is the City of Crystal. Everyone believes it's a myth for no city is ever found when they visit the location." She looked back to the Water City and tapped on it. " This city was placed here deliberately too. The tribal Levias are very territorial. The live solitary lives but should you find a next...well their young are more deadly"

Ok I need a city at the to of the north and west. The marks should form a star now", he said closing the notebook and looked at the map, "we are going to disable their game all at once. And their towers"

" Careful" She warned making a few marks in the center of the map. " Having fallen a few times before, they have built the cities in a way to preserve their 'heart' " A line was drawn to connect the central cities. A triangle was formed around the main city itself, the city of Light. She drew a few more lines to show the connections of each city and how their destruction would filter the magic towards the center. Without lines, they had built a magic circle. An entire civilization raised to produce incredible amounts of magic.

Nasr had stepped over to view the map. What he saw left him shaking his head. " Those center cities are a mess. The streets must be built into magic formations but...I know of these cities Light, Day, and Night." He said pointing to their respective places. " But this fourth one...I never knew it existed. Which city is it?"

" The one they hide from all Nyctorans. The city of Darkness" She sat back and looked up at the Valra. " It's full of Mranuvas. It's a...well I'm not even going to say"

He clenched his fists at the thought of a dark city that no Valra knew about. Despite the fire in his eyes, he shook off the creeps. " No need to. Mranuvas are just best to avoid unless..." His voice faded with his thoughts. Suddenly he snapped back to reality. "I will not set foot in there and neither will you!" He said turning towards Shinigami.

If I need to go in there I will", he said walking over to the map, "they just need to see the sun that's all. And why hide a perfect gate to a haven for valras. Whatever, if it supports the circle I'm going there", he said then sat back at the throne, "or we could find a way to shift everything, auctually that place is perfect"

He reached up and rubbed his forehead. " Oh boy. You are really going there..." A coy grin showed as he turned away and began pacing. The shadows reacted to his tension, wrapping around his legs like vines. " Wait...what am I stressing over? I can hide as a raven!" The shadowy vines became as smoke when he turned to face them again.

" There you go and I shall be glad to appear as a kid" Kuroi chuckled. She glanced up at Shinigami. " Sweet talk will get you far there but be careful. Even with your age they shall seek to drain most or all of your mana"

A new table was forged from the darkness when she held her hand to the side. Resting atop it was a replica of the dark city. It resided in a forest so thick that the trees choked out the light. Many of the trees held massive thorns but they were hidden under the lush canopies of others. " To see the sun or to move; this city was never meant to be found. Cut the branches and the city will be crushed. Burn them and the area will be devastated."
She debated how to tell him why the Luminaries denied the Valra such a paradise while thinking of a solution. "Mranuvas hang magical tags and artifacts throughout the forest. I believe you can make use of these" Specks of light were scattered throughout the forest to mimic the tags.

He looked a the table with a dumb face, "I hope their women look good", he said then looked at the board then back to the table, "ok first the plan. We go to the sites and lay the formulas for the spell. We seal them so they don't get broken then with a huge help and my few tweaks the spell will only target the game and nothing else. So we can fight with magic. But we need to take the towers as a powersoutce so I'm taking important cities to hide what we are doing. Let's attack ten cities to be sure", he said then attached out his hand then Tobi brought a pen to him, "then the worst job. The one harder than the luminary himself", he said as the board glowed and towers grew from them and then all fell at the same time explaining the mission, "if we fail this one then forget the high luminary himself"

" Look good?" Nasr said with a grin. " It is worth dying for a Mranuvas girl! Oh..." The softness of being numb filled his being now that he betrayed his thoughts. He took his raven form and perched atop the throne before he could say or do something really stupid.

She looked up at him when he peered down at the map. " Aptly put, Nasr since they are the 'black widows' of the Nyctoran species. You two must not fall to their charm"
Returning attention to the plan, Kuroi smiled at the number Shinigami gave. " Ten Cities? You'll be hitting them all then save the City of Light" She pointed to each city, including the destroyed one and those that they took the towers from already. 14 cities total, 12 towers, and 11 cities remaining.

Dark, Light, Day, Night, Fire, Magma, Water, Plant, Stone, Soil, Wind, Lightning, Crystal, and Metal. How haunting everything became when Nasr realised 13 cities were feeding and protecting the one magically. His feathers fluffed when he shook it off and adjusted his wings. The sight of the towers falling helped to calm him more yet there was still more. He looked towards Pavol and wondered what part he would play in all this. Why else would he be tricked into believing he was a slave?

So much to consider but everything was building well. Kuroi shook her head. Dropping towers felt easy compared to the High Luminary. She ran each detail through her head before saying more. " Ensure you use different types of seals. Nasr and I can place our own too. Don't forget the stone you bought. Where will you place this Cotricikal tribe in trade?" She held her hand over many mountains. Those that housed Cotricikals or other mountain dwelling tribes were marked.

I will leave that to you", he said then took a deep breath, "it should be an hour now", he said standing up, "ok then. Let's go see if that woman is worth it"

"Indeed" She said said with a nod.
Nasr glided down from his perch before returning to a human-like shape. With both ready, the shadows swarmed around them. Kuroi was smiling as they were returned to the castle gates.

Something felt different, off even. Though the doors were before them, Nasr turned to face the town. Even the Cotricikal could feel the tension. Many were looking around as though someone was watching. Others were running from their homes, holding eggs like they were a sacred treasure, only to vanish through the cave walls. A hidden location for sure. " I bet the luminaries are waiting..." He turned back around and walked towards the doors.

Well I told you he would come for us", he said following after Nasr, "well whatever happens we will still get that stone. Even if she betrayed us. Also break anyone that attacks first. Leave the weakest for last", he said, "I meant weak minded"

" No problem. I am looking forward to a good fight" Grinning now, he locked his fingers together and stretched before pulling open the doors. The guards took a defensive stance when they opened. Once they realized who was in the doorway they relaxed, allowing them to walk through without a problem.

The Matriarch was no where to be seen in the throne room but a tall figure stood before the throne. He was dressed in a charcoal cloak with accents of purple and bright green. Within his hands was a basic wooden box. " The Matriarch is dealing with the threat at our doors. She requested that I give this to you" He held the box out, opening it just enough to reveal the crimson glow of the stone within.

He picked up the stone and felt it, "seems unreal. Well let's test it out", he said touching the table and watches a an iron rod appeared from it, "she did it. Well tell us the threats so I can personally thank her. Also need to test it out and a friend of mine wants to destroy stuffs", he said grining

The box was closed and tucked under the cloak. " Do not forget your end of the deal" He peered into the crystal briefly before saying more. " The threat is, as always, the work of those accursed city Luminaries. It seems they have they have sent Raixi to do their dirty work this time"

"Rai-" Nasr grit his teeth and balled his fists. " I hope you can dodge lightning. Obnoxious race..." He relaxed his hands at the thought that a good fight was offered.

Lighting. Nasr you know me. I love playing with lightning", he said as aura began to emit from him, "they want to do this quickly. Show us the way you the man with the box so we can have a little fun with the lighting man", he said as the stone began to flow on his hand and lightning began to form arounf it, "be quick, we are itching for a fight"

The man nodded and pointed towards the crystal. An image of the markets appeared within it. No Raixi were seen but lightning danced about, destroying the shops and stall. " Should you see any of our men running with eggs, defend them. We have lost too many of our young in the past"

" I see...four...five colors of lightning" Nasr smirked as he started prancing backwards. " No problem! Hey! Shinigami we got five Raixi to deal with. Is that enough for a battle party or you think we need more?"

Hmm, well we are the only ones so yes it's enough", he said walking out the door, "kuroi take care of us", he said through the link as he transformed to his second form, "lightening Tobi, you know the drill", he said then looked to Nasr, "I'm going on. Better come fast", he said then began to fly off

There was no need state that twice. He took his wereraven form and followed.
"Don't worry. If become a handful for you guys, I'll step in but you two are strong" Kuroi chuckled, eager to see how they would face the Raixi.

Thunder echoed through the caves along with falling rocks. Flashes of light ahead was evidence that they were creeping towards the residential area. A crack appeared in the ceiling with another loud crack of thunder. " Watch your head for...whatever" Nasr said while watching the events. In that moment a boulder fell, nearly missing his wing to split a house below.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus