Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Use to writing stories, New to Role playing

Hello! I am a 21 year old female. I work at a childrens amusement park, am a part time bartender, and own my own small business. I enjoy Writing stories, baking and playing violin. I have written stories on my own for 6+ years and a friend of mine decided she was gonna drag me into the world of role playing, so now i'm here. I do not like short response role plays. I have trouble creating short responses and I like the details that help create the scene in my head.

My characters are like an extension of myself. I've spent a lot of time developing and adjusting them and I would hate to see someone else try to take their background or try to take them over during a role play. Respect goes both ways. You have to give it to earn it.

I'm typically used to genres like fantasy and sci-fi but i'm open to almost any kind of genre as long as were able to create an interesting story line and there's proper development between the characters. I'm also open to almost any kind of topic.

I look forward to making new friends and seeing what stories we can create together. I will give this warning in advance though: My family has hit a very rough patch so the stability of my home life has been put on a time limit. I may be slow to reply to stories at times but I will respond as soon as I am able to.
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay, but if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask! The community is filled with people willing to help out about anything. :D

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs! :)
Deumeawyn

Welcome Silvermoon! Hope you write and enjoy many collaborative writing RPs here on RPR!
Will always be in there, because bookworm.

Welcome!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
Welcome to RPR and roleplaying in general! Enjoy your stay here; I personally became a roleplayer first and a writer second. I also love fantasy and have been looking for new partners lately, so if you'd ever like to set something up, my inbox is open!
Welcome welcome! ^v^

For one thing, to head off some general RP concerns, highjacking other people's characters is generally looked down in roleplay. Most people love their characters, and so you're definitely not alone in hating that idea. <3

That out of the way, I hope you have fun here! As a sci-fi and fantasy fan myself, admittedly usually a fan of squishing them together, I'm always happy there's another one of us here. Good luck, and I hope you find some fun games!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Use to writing stories, New to Role playing

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus