Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » HELP WANTED: Lisa Needs a Break (Open!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, Lisa is and has been one of my main characters for a long time and I tend to not put her in the most pleasant of situations. As of late, I've been a lot meaner to her than usual, nearly every event in my current dedicated group roleplay, manages to frazzle her more and more to the point where my friend and I are worried she'll suffer a heart attack. I need to cut her a break, and soon.

I am looking for a relatively laid-back one shot; essentially, her not having the threat of some terrible consequence hung over her head, and some calmer character development for the both of us while we establish a friendship. Specifically a friendship, mind you, no romance. Lisa is not a romantically available character.

I intend to improvise the specifics, but I have some really concise prompts that can help us get started:

- If here's any reason your character needs to visit the nearest witch/doctor, they can find the help they need at her cabin. She and her mother gladly take walk-in appointments.

- She and your character cross paths while traveling to roughly the same place and get along, so why not travel together?

- A meet-cute. Never done one before, but I like the sound of some hilarious and/or adorable misunderstanding leading to a blossoming friendship.

- A stressful situation for one of us, which the other helps escape.

- This one is dumb; but a lighthearted fandom/OC universe crossover?

Some rules:

- Again, no romance.

- Not interested in heavy drama. Some feels and suspenseful moments? Sure! She's a pretty serious character with her fair share of baggage; that is to say I don't expect any story with her in it to be 100% free of such scenes. I just don't want heavy, heavy, HEAVY drama. Does that make sense?

- I'm most interested in roleplay with someone I've never met before. Because I want to meet new people.

- Limited combat. Extremely limited and only slightly tense or the fun kind of combat. Lisa's not opposed to fighting or mediating fights, and in very specific situations she might be willing to spar with someone. For the latter, uh...get her to like and trust you first.

- Somewhat well-written posts, with full sentences and enough text for me to respond to. I don't consistently expect paragraph after paragraph; short is A-OK! I only ask for basic grammar skills and interesting replies.

I think....that's it! Heads up, her profile is WIP. I'll hopefully be adding to it over the next few weeks or so. Any important information that's missing which you'd like to know about can be easily answered by me. She's pretty polished; I just haven't gotten to cleaning her RPR profile to match. Thanks for stopping to read this! Now carry on, my wayward writer. May your key strokes fly swiftly and your ideas find their mark.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

I know you want new people, but I'm mostly here to wish you luck finding them, not to propose myself. That said, Lisa, any time you wanna hang out I'd be happy to. Or, heck, we honestly need to find a game where we can manage to be on the same side at least!
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
I know you want new people, but I'm mostly here to wish you luck finding them, not to propose myself. That said, Lisa, any time you wanna hang out I'd be happy to. Or, heck, we honestly need to find a game where we can manage to be on the same side at least!

"Thanks, Victi. I'd also love to not be set against each other again someday, but only on the condition we don't involve the uh....'xenomorph expy,' okay?"
"I'd love t' 'ave a chat, if you don' mind. I'm the conversational type, and you seem fun."
Adriannu (played by Katia)

Maybe we can eventually shove Lisa in the 1x1 Victi and Adriannu has going on.

FernKey wrote:
"I'd love t' 'ave a chat, if you don' mind. I'm the conversational type, and you seem fun."

Sure! Please message me and we can set something up.
Adriannu wrote:
Maybe we can eventually shove Lisa in the 1x1 Victi and Adriannu has going on.

Maybe sometime in the future; for now, though, I think I've found what I'm looking to do right now.
I have a new character (currently my only one on this website) that is really chill , he really needs some friends and i need some help developing his character if you are still free id love to meet lisa!

Phoenix_unknown wrote:
I have a new character (currently my only one on this website) that is really chill , he really needs some friends and i need some help developing his character if you are still free id love to meet lisa!

That sounds awesome; would you like to message me so we can talk about it? :D
Well, this does sound like fun! if you would like to look threw some of my characters and see if any of them would work, just let me know

EnderTNT123456 wrote:
Well, this does sound like fun! if you would like to look threw some of my characters and see if any of them would work, just let me know

Thanks! I think I've found enough potential partners for now, but if something falls through I'll be happy to contact you for a one-shot. :D
If you're ever looking for someone to rp with, I got you covered with a wide assortment of characters

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » HELP WANTED: Lisa Needs a Break (Open!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus