Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sure... Hi, Hello all

Yay for discovering another forum where I can lurk and never post. Hi all, I'm CrackedSkel and I came from the mysterious land of Discord and the Warrior Cats Forum.

I like fandom roleplays mainly, and on top of that I normally only do one x ones because I'm more comfortable with one person than a whole bunch of others. I love chatting and plotting and I love just making random headcanons for characters.

I'm looking for a few roleplays right now, with a few particular interests, send me a message and we can maybe start a dialogue together?

I roleplay in third person, past tense and have several premade characters who I like to use.

My fandoms, as of right now to roleplay are:
Doctor Who
Pokemon
Harry Potter Universe

(boring list, I know.)

Yeah... that's me. :P
Whoop whoop! Hello, CrackedSkel! :) welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a good time here.
The Find RP Forum is right here, https://www.rprepository.com/findrp complete with a neat little guide. It's also in the drop-down menu, for further reference. :) If you want any help with anything, there are plenty of people (including myself) who would be glad to help you find your way around the site. We all want everyone to have a good time! :D There are plenty of moderators around if you want pro help, of course. Haha. Anyway, I like Sci-Fi fantasy, high fantasy, action, romance, a little horror... And Pokemon! Yayyy! :D
Have fun, okay? :D :)

That cat is adorable :D
Oh, and there are also forum games if you get bored. Hehe.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3
Hi Skel!

I love Harry Potter and Warriors. What house are you? I’m a Hufflepuff and the official Warriors site said I’d be a kittypet, lol. About to start Deathly Hallows and I just finished the first series of Warriors a while ago.

I hope you find loads of fun RP pals here. x
CrackedSkel Topic Starter

Aubade wrote:
Hi Skel!

I love Harry Potter and Warriors. What house are you? I’m a Hufflepuff and the official Warriors site said I’d be a kittypet, lol. About to start Deathly Hallows and I just finished the first series of Warriors a while ago.

I hope you find loads of fun RP pals here. x

Hi! My house is Slytherin. I haven't looked into warriors for a long, long time but it was the first ever roleplay forum i was ever into. Thanks much for your kind wishes :)
Hi!! Welcome to RPR! I also come from Warrior cat Forums! More specfically the roblox warrior cat forums! It was a wild place! I also did a lot of warrior cats discord roleplaying but that came much later. I also used to do a lot of 'Doctor Who' roleplay when i was itty bitty. Obvi I didn't understand the show - I had only watched some of 9's season - but I had fun! I also do/did a lot Harry potter roleplays! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and be sure to lurk over to the forums once you're ready to dip your toes in!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you have lots of fun and make a ton of friends and have great RPs!
Hey there, and welcome. I'm new as well and thought I'd get to know some fellow newbies. I had no idea there was a Warrior Cats forum. My ten year old self is screaming. Warriors was such a huge part of my teenage and young adult life. I hope you have fun here!
sarah18394729

hello all new players i welcome you personally to the amazing and fun website RPR!!!!!1
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository
Welcome to RPRepository. I’m just settling into the website as well, so no worries.

Happy writing!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sure... Hi, Hello all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus