Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Hit
"Just a quick way to knock you out."
Avery (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"Well...according to your bio you don't like being touched...so I'm gonna respect that and say neither...and also because i don't feel like dying" he said and turned to the next person.
“Hmm...I guess a hug won’t kill anyone...”
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

Hug

"You seem a bit odd, but if you would come over here, I would gladly give you a hug." She smiled brightly.
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I’d give you a light kiss on the cheek after I give your dog a hug and an ear-scratch after letting it sniff my hand.”
Jade Adams (played by Rachel2876)

"I definitely say a kiss. I've always loved a musician and you seem very easy to talk to."
Brash (played by Pantrane)

"Let me start by saying... You are one bodacious babe." The rocker takes a moment to run a hand through his hair. "You may crush on musicians, but I enjoy a lady that's totally rocking. Let's do something tubular!"

"But first. A righteous kiss."
Don Luis Ramon (played by StepIntoAnotherWorld)

"That's definitely a hit. I do not kiss men. And a hug?" Luis laughs sarcastically. "Do I look like I like to give hugs?"
Miss Lorraine (played anonymously)

"Well, sir, truth be told, I don't know ya well enough to give you a kiss, and I ain't gonna hit a fellow because that don't seem right. A brief hug would be the most appropriate thing out of the three, I would think."
Taniks (played anonymously)

“Heeeey, gorgeous. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind puckerin’ up to these big ol’ alien... aw, #%$&. I don’t have any lips. Well, this is awkward. Alright, guess you’re gonna have to open wide, because we’re gonna use tongue. BLEEEEEEH.”
Bethany Flores (played by starlet)

"Well, hug I guess. You would destroy me if I hit you and I'm not too into the idea of french kissing an alien, unfortunately. I'll give you a nice pat on the back as well."
Lawk Fallencrush (played by Pantrane)

A wild pigman appears. His large green belly rises and falls as he takes deep breaths. Each one seems to release in a snort or whine. “Time to pucker up”, the green boar says as his nose twitches. “Smooch, smooch.”

As he begins to kiss, he lets out a high pitched “riiii” throughout it.

His lips taste like pork or chewy bacon. They have to pucker between his upturned tusks, which sometimes brush her lips.
Blurr (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"Um...neither..."
Hit. You’re supposed to “hug”, “hit”, or “kill”...Sheesh.”
Sona (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"Hit"
Adyr (played by Pantrane)

“Such music I have never heard. Hug me you mystical automaton.”
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

"I think I would have to hit you and run away."
Juneau (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I guess a hug wouldn’t hurt...” Though, Juneau seems very nervous about doing so...
"Hug i like to making new friends..."
Sister Location Characters (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

They look at each other and shrug "Hug" they say in union

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus