Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Azura (played by Rinny_Howler)

"I must hug this cuteness of a hedgehog..."
Hug!!!
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Mon Dieu....It would be improper to hug, hit, or kiss anyone I just met. Therefore, I will go with the option that works best, and that is to hug."
Hug
Blake (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"Well....since you didn't do anything wrong...I guess a hug wouldn't hurt...."

Hug
Eclipce (played by matrix)

'Hug'
Nguyan Le (played anonymously)

“I’ll give you a kiss but if you go for my neck I’ll hit ya.”
Clover (played anonymously)

"You, sir, have bad vibes. I'm going to punch you." (A light punch, just strong enough to hurt, but not strong enough to cause a truly notable amount of pain.)
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Yo....I’m not sure what to do so I guess you can have a hug.”
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

"A kiss for thee."
Holler (played by matrix)

*Thumps him on the shoulder*
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim approached the other with a gauging expression, hands leisurely confined within silk-lined pockets. "All things considered," he began ever so softly, "I'm not one to dirty my own hands, so I couldn't possibly bring myself to hit anyone on the grounds of some pretty litigating possibilities."

His smile contorted, shifting into a more comical expression. "But I'm not one to just kiss-and-tell either. Ooo, choices, choices! Hmm, well, that just leaves me with one option, I suppose."

It was then he threw both arms outward in a huge, exaggerate display unveiling his intentions. "Here's to a hug -- oh c'mon! Don't make that face."

Jim moved like a predator, however, wrapping himself around the other in what could be construed as an affectionate embrace. "It's not like I'm carrying a knife or anything... Or am I?"
Damian (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

The demon looked at the human and then he sighed "Even you are carrying a weapon...I guess it wouldn't hurt to hug ya...." he hugged the person above and then pulled away.
Mary Newbound (played by EchoSama)

Mary tried not to squeal. "I'm trying so hard not to be an annoying simp right now, but Damian, I love you!" She shyly walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I might as well seize the moment though...." She dug at the ground slightly with the tip of her shoe.

"I'll gladly give you a hug, since you don't strike me as someone who'd want a kiss from me and I'm.. clearly not gonna hit you."
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Um....you can have a hug, I guess?” She awkwardly hugs Clover, as if it were first time hugging anyone. “.....Anyway.”
Elias Coldiron (played by Pathfinder)

Well it would seems someone already hit you to the bottom of the ocean, so...a kiss goodbye?
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"Ah! A fellow cavalier! Sorry! But I'm contractually obligated to dismount you, sir!"

Shamshir rides towards Elias and HITS him with his lance, dismounting him.
Désirée de Lusignan (played anonymously)

"Ugge, a pair of chest thumpers you two must be." Désirée groans with a roll of her eyes. "Your nobel steed is just too cute though!" Her demienor softened as she referenced the capybara. "He can have a hug."

"Aw, looks like I'm just here to give hugs to everyone... :) C'mere."
Le Malin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I suppose you can have a hug.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus