Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Simon Janos (played by Pantrane)

“You are such a warm, wise elf... Here.” He approaches with wide arms. “A hug in return.”
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi appears to think about it briefly, then shrugs a bit and offers, "How about a hug?"

The artist shuffles closer to give the stranger a small but friendly hug. Pulling back before it gets awkward, she stands with her arms at her sides like she's tentatively waiting to open them for another embrace from someone. She doesn't look half as weary as she has the past few days, but there's still a little tiredness behind her smile as she adds, "I don't know if you've needed a hug lately, but I definitely have."
Aki (played by pixl.Bee)

"You can have a... hug!"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"There is no way I'm hitting you, but I can't say that I know you well enough for a kiss either."

Greg leans in and very carefully administers an awkward hug. "It's the only option, I suppose."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Oh, hello!" Maisi offers the inspector a friendly smile, which almost hides the weariness behind her eyes. This time the majority of the paint she's been using has ended up on the sleeves of her oversized button-up, so she rolls up her sleeves to avoid transferring any potentially wet paint. "I've seen you here and there--working, I think? I hope whatever you're working on is going well for you."

She studies him for a moment, deliberating absently, "I've got the utmost respect for the law, so I'm not going to hit you... I'm not normally one for random hugging, but--I think you deserve one for all your hard work. If you don't mind receiving one, of course."

The artist checks once more that her sleeves' paint deposit is out of the way then reaches out, giving the other an appreciative, neighborly hug.
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I will hug a fellow artist!”
"Hug I guess? I don't think it would hurt too bad to make some friends!" Mizuki giggled softly holding her arms open
"A hug, you seem too pure to kiss, and like if I hit you, you'd bruise, so..." Paradise smiled.
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

"I would love to give you a nice hug!"
"Ultimately, I think it would be very situational." Nicki says after giving it some thought. "If you were an enemy, I would hit you without a second thought. If not, then I think that I'd kiss you, and then do a lot more after that."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus