Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Ares Stellan (played anonymously)

“Hug....” he murmured, sighing softly.
“I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to kissing you. Not at all. Shall we, darling?”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Shall we make it three-for-three, darling?" Jim inquired, sidling up to the other cozily.

"The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged a thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips."
“Unfortunately for you I hate hugs, people get too clingy, and I’m not aroused by males. Fortunately for me it never said where I had to punch...” He goes for an uppercut into a well known area below the belt. “Oh that was gross,” almost gagging, “Oh god, I need to scrub my hand.”
Beetle (played by Jejune)

“Heh, you did it to yourself! Although I do feel sorry for the man before you.. nonetheless, you’re cute, in a goofy way, so hug!” She hugs him gently
“You’re rather cute... however, I’m not straight. A hug will have to do.”

He lifted her up and gave her a gentle hug before setting her down and patting her head.
Deuce (played by lexiconflinger)

"I seriously doubt you'd be attracted to a person like myself, and my attraction tends to be...iffy. However, despite our differences in moral beliefs I do offer free hugs."
Oliver Hawkins (played anonymously)

He smiled softly. “You seem huggable...”

Hug
Corrin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Well, a hug will have to do."
Legendary Slinger (played anonymously)

"Whoa.. uh... can I get a hug?"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Kokichi quickly slaps them and walks a few feet away.
"No offense, but I just don't like many people."
He laughs and runs away.
*Wallops the guys arm* You’re supposed to punch the person not slap!
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She simply hits....basically, punches the man, in reflection to what he did. "Like that?"
Oliver Hawkins (played anonymously)

“Hug...?” He padded up to her and gave her a gentle hug, smiling softly.

"Ouch. You're kind of like Chihiro Fujisaki. So, hit. Nishishi!"
Nails (played anonymously)

"Come 'ere you little punk! Imma show you what happens to peeps that keep lying to my face!" Nails brought out one of her tonfas to HIT Koki.

"Ouch! You really must hate me." He put on a sad face, and then smiled very widely. "I'll hit you too, then!"

(pff- hahahahaaa- I love that.)
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My, my." She hits the young man.......with a blank shell, therefore muzzle flashing him with her 15 inch cannons.
Soliah Wright (played anonymously)

"Come my lovely and deadly, give us a little kiss!"

"God, I haven't been so scared since the time I ran out of grape soda. But I suppose I'll hit you."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus