Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Zee Zee (played by KingdomOdd1)

Hug

He looked at them wearily, "I would hug them for two reasons, one I don't want to kiss any animatronics, no offense, and I would want to hit them in case hitting them would make them a bit not as friendly."
Jip (played by Juls)

Hugs Zee Zee!

"hey pup, now that we're best buddies, what do ya think about carrying me into battle against the goblins? You're faster 'an wargs, right?"
Cecilia (played by MangledJo)

she picks up jip and hugs him
Cecilia (played by MangledJo)

im sorry! ypu look very cuddly" she laughs
Nyrk Naqer (played by AlexSilverX)

The tall alien would wrap its arms around Cecilia, lifting both up at the same time. "I am sorry, I would have kissed you. But I do not have lips."
Lilith Blair (played by RedPandaFox)

She would glance around with a small smile before lifting her face to where the aliens cheek would have been and lightly pressing her lips to it. "You seem very polite."
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Hug, since you look pretty snuggly, hmm.”
Milo (played by Mathunga)

"What? A new friend? REALLY?!"
The little boy let out a squeal of delight and threw his arms around the hobgoblin, jumping up and down. He was completely unintimidated by her wild eyes and chaotic hair.
Sadie White (played by zarry)

A labrador in a maroon coat approached Milo with paws grasped together. "You're looking for new friends? My name is Sadie!"
She stooped low to offer the child a hug, squeezing him gently for just a moment before releasing. "Now we're friends!"
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Wow!! What a cute doggie!! Gimme a hug!!”
The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

"My oh my you are just a cuite aren't you? A little kiss here on the cheek for you you little AGHHH GET HER OFF ME!!!"
Lucas Addams (played anonymously)

He would give the man a shove―which is technically a hit―dislodging her from him in the process.

"You're welcome."
Adrien (played by KillerKiller)

He would hit him with extreme force.

"So you don't like dogs huh?" He growls before crossing his arms.
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

Coming in with a wrench he hits him hard. "Look mack I don't care what kinda mutt ya are, you could have been the better man instead of resorting to that basic nature of yours."
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

Hug

"I don't normally give out hugs, but you look a bit older than me, so I don't really wanna kiss you. No hard feelings, of course, I'm sure you understand." Crispy gave him a thumbs up and hugged him. She backed away, "I'd be fine as friends though."
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

Stray Karate chops Crispy right in the forehead.

“Nothing personal, toots. Just paying you back from earlier. Ya boy Stray Dog neva forgets! Know what I’m saying?? Heheh!”
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

Hit

"My apologies..." Oscar whacked Stray Dog multiple times and hit him with a newspaper, "Bad dog. Yes, my apologies, I don't like you, for multiple reasons. I'll list them off for you, your reckless, annoying, you hit my dear friend for something in the past, you clearly have no polite manners, and your already a pest for me."
Jack Ryan (played by Lanx12)

Hug

"Well kid! I gotta admit your politeness for your age its interesting and clearly that earns ya a one-armed hug with a noogie. Now ya keep on them Manners and keep your nose clean ya hear." He smirked as he began to walk back to the bar.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Hug.

Then promptly bathe because you reek of gun powder, cigarettes and death.
Oren (played anonymously)

Hit.

"I just would like to see the expression you'd make after a hit, is all. No other reason than that."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus