Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Hit men like you make me sick to my head. "
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ahem, hit, as I am not going to hug you and I certainly do not kiss people." He growled, and hit her. "You may not see my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction. And they are not hamsters!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hm...I think you need a hug."
Macey (played by Primrose-Chan)

"OH THESE FOOLS SHOULDN'T HAVE LET ME PICK VIOLENCE! Trust me, I have nothing against you, you seem like a nice person, I just NEED TO HIT SOMETHING!" Macey slapped Maisi with no hesitation
Fubuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit! You gotta be a character! And then when you do it, I’ll still be hitting for a small “contest”.”
Macey (played by Primrose-Chan)

"Oh, you wanna have a catfight? I'll gladly accept." She slapped Fubuki
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

"Well, why not get in the catfight?" *He slapped Macey with no remorse.* "Well, why not do so?"
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

Jer gives I a quick hug and sits back with his popcorn to watch the cat fight...
Ayanami (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Behold, the might of the demon!” So she says, charging in with her sword drawn, only to awkwardly hugging the man in the post above her’s. “Er.....”
Echo (played by DragonBorn123)

She looks at the girl and very very gently hits her. "Not gonna kiss or hug a total stranger. So I'll hit you very gently."
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

“Hugs are never an issue with me.” Bot hugs Echo and then steps back.

Despite being slapped earlier, the artist has decided not to pass the wanton violence along. She sighs slightly, rubbing her cheek with one hand and offering the metallic man a one-armed hug. "Well I'd only bruise my hand trying to hit you and I don't usually kiss strangers, so, since you don't mind hugs..."
Martes Ozcuro (played anonymously)

“A lovely lady such as yourself deserves nothing less than a kiss.”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim asserts himself by the squaring of stout shoulders. He appears vaguely speculative after having observed the interaction between the two, and for the briefest of moments, it looks as if he might be a smidge resentful, but the dark expression melts away and he quickly brightens with a dashing smile. "Very kind of you to treat her so thoughtfully, darling. For your chivalry, I shall reward you with a kiss as well."

He approaches the other and gingerly greets Martes with a pair of delicate pecks to the air alongside each cheek. "Mwah! Keep an eye on that one, hm?"
Mrs Doyle (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Kiss!" She puckers up and plants a hefty one on his lips with a rewarding wet, sucky slappy sound which lasts for several moments. "Now would ye want'n a nice cup of tea?" ☘️
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock is taken aback by the sight before him. What a spectacle! It was almost comical, but the shift in his expression suggested a level of distaste by the caricatural slurping of the sodden kiss he bore witness to. He eventually cut his gaze from the scene and shifted uneasily, deliberating his next course of action with grave consideration.

The detective knew it would be his certain doom if he were to encroach upon the housekeeper and her dogged pursuit to share her tea, so he moved forward and gave the woman a light, prim peck on the cheek. He had hoped her distraction with the scofflaw was his opportunity to do so undeterred.

Sherlock then takes several safe steps back and clears his throat. "I don't make a habit of striking someone unnecessarily and hugs are...well, enjoy your holiday, I suppose." ☘️

[ OOC: You slay me. I thoroughly enjoy all of your posts, just so you know. ]

The artist finds it incredible hard to contain her laughter at the sight of the three ahead of her, even the careful movements of the detective striking her as profoundly humorous. The giggles she's unable to hold back are a very welcome change from her usual quiet though, as it's been a while since she laughed properly.

"For being such a good sport," Maisi finally manages to say, without every other word being broken by a snort of amusement. "I guess I can bend my rules about strangers just this once..."

She has to stand on her toes, but she manages to keep her balance as she plants a light kiss on the consulting detective's cheek; dropping back onto her heels she laughs again, musing, "Happy St. Patrick's!"
"No, bloody hell. You can't have a kiss from me like my mates say ya can. Have a hug and let me be on me merry way."
Hanley (played anonymously)

"Ah, well, you can have one if you like. Just a quick- no? Oh, okay, okay, hahaha! A hug is good too." She smiles, squeezes her lightly on the shoulder, and ruffles her hair. It's surprisingly soft.
Callisto Windspear (played anonymously)

"You can have a hug. It doesn't sound as intrusive as a kiss and I don't think you deserve a hit."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus