Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1x1 with Exaala

Nicky Lee (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

"Yeah, just keep applying pressure on it," he told him, wriggling his hands out of its grip and helping to staunch the flow of blood. "How deep is it?"
If it was too deep then he'd have some issues but he wasn't sure and couldn't really look that well without hurting himself.
Zepttyl and Zettal (played by Exaala)

"I think it isn't too deep but I'm not sure. You're clothes are stopping me form seeing it clearly and i can't move away the cloth now. It's turning into a mess." Zepttyl said honestly not even attempting to spare the humans feelings. It pressed on the bleeding wound using a large amount of its strength but tried to be careful and not hurt the man even more.

He lifted his shirt up silently, baring his teeth as more pressure was applied.
"Damn... I'm gonna kill that stupid cat," he hissed in annoyance, leaning back against the wall as he jerked his bandana off and pressed that against the wound as well. Handy bandage if he needed one- part of the reason he kept it on him at all times, besides the affection he felt for it.

"No,it's not too deep." The android concluded now that it had a better view of the wound.
"it's fine we'll get him for this." It said rather confident and angry at the monster as well. Zepttyl wondered if someone in the warehouse maybe had tools or medicine that would help with the humans injury, still it didn't want to leave Nick alone in order to look around.
"I guess it really was a bad idea." The machine admitted.

He grinned a little bit, although he didn't dare laugh- that would hurt too much. "Ah, what'd I say? I warned ya, don't say I didn't." He sighed, closing his eyes again. "Now why exactly were you holding the baby lizard thing when we were getting ready to leave?"

The android only looked away and frowned like a small child again while it was lectured by the human.
"I wanted to take it with me." Zepttyl whispered slowly somewhat embarrassed that it caused so much chaos back in the tunnels.
"It was kind of... cute,wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it kinda was. Listen, don't squeeze a little thing like that next time. You were probably hurting it and that's why it started squeaking louder. You've gotta be gentle with things like that, that was only a baby." He shrugged, noting the look of embarrassment on the droid's face. "It's okay. You didn't know."

Zepttyl blushed slightly and a silly smile appeared on it's face. "If we run into another small monster and if i don't squish it,can i keep it?" It asked completely serious about making a vicious, wild creature into it's pet. The android didn't feel concerned anymore as it viewed the humans actions and sudden question as a sign that he was already somewhat better.

"If you feel you must," he said with a laugh, although the laugh turned into a growl as his side reprimanded him harshly for the sudden movement. "Ow. Bad idea."

"There's less blood now." The machine mentioned after removing the cloth for a second in order to take a look at the wound. I'm smiled lightly and happily as it already started thinking of what kind of monster it would want as a pet.
"Oh,are you all right standing there?" It remembered to ask,realizing that the human would maybe rather sit or lie down.

"I'm fine," he mumbled with a nod, looking around a moment, "although we should probably get moving soon because I feel like a sitting duck in this alley. Like, something could jump down on us at any moment and I'd never realize it until it happened."

"That monster could return with back up." Zepttyl said in sign of agreement, although it was aware that the cougar could follow them via scent even if they did leave. The machine didn't want to annoy Nick only because he was injured so in stead of asking him if he needed help walking the little android only waited to see if the human would ask for help.

Nick levered himself off the wall and took a step, frowning as the world went fuzzy for a moment as he got dizzy from blood loss. "Whoa," he stated in a slightly worried tone, reaching a hand out and steadying himself against the wall until he got his legs back. "Okay... Okay, I'm good. Let's go."

Zepttyl frowned slightly at the human as he struggled to stand. It considered using it's strength to aid him in moving but once again decided it would be better to wait for the man to actually ask for it's help.
-"Where do we go now?" It questioned now that it's simple "plan" was accomplished.

"I have no idea. I thought you knew where we were going?" he asked with a slight frown. They needed to work on their communication skills a little bit.
But he honestly had no idea where to go. They couldn't go back to the apartment building just yet, he'd be no good with a bad side. It'd just slow them both down.
Damn cat.

"I just knew i needed to get my weapons before we went back to finish the job." Zepttyl explained.
"Maybe we should look around town for a place to hide." It suggested while scratching the back of it's neck.
"If we get a doctor to fix you we can get back to work,right?" The android questioned. It didn't know a human body takes time to heal and was expecting the man to be completely fine after seeing a doctor.

"I don't trust doctors," he growled, shrugging his thin shoulders and setting off slowly down the alley. "They have sharp things and things that hurt and things that change you. I don't trust them, not anymore. If I can just hide somewhere long enough I'll be fine."

"For how long?" The android questioned not understanding how the human would get better without being fixed. It followed him as he moved slowly although not knowing where they are heading to.
"Can i still go to a mechanic, though?" It added feeling the need to make sure it's body was functioning perfectly.

"I'd say at least a week, maybe more. Last thing I wanna do is reopen this thing," he told him, thinking about it. "Yeah, you can go to the mechanic's, by all means. Make sure you're functioning properly and all."

Zepttyl only frowned in response. A week seemed as a rather long time, it could barely stay out of trouble for twenty four hours.
-"Perhaps i should get that done while you look for a place to hide? Do you have a phone... anything we can communicate with?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1x1 with Exaala

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus