Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1x1 with Exaala

Nicky Lee (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

"No, not really. I'm pretty old school that way. Look, I'll just follow you around until you're fixed or whatever, it won't kill me. But once that's over and done with I'm gonna have to find a place to hunker down and just wait it out. It won't be long, I've had worse. Much worse." He shrugged, leaning against the wall as he waited for Zepttyl's response.

(So sorry I haven't replied lately DX I've just been really busy what with this being my first week of high school and all. I've had a lot of school stuff to do and not a lot of time to do rpr things.)
Zepttyl and Zettal (played by Exaala)

Zepttyl nodded silently at the human. The android didn't want him to slow it down but in truth wasn't expecting him to. Plus, if another enemy was to show up it would get a chance to repay him for the help it had received so far.
The machine wasted no time and headed for the nearest mechanic it knew. It didn't bother with explaining which route they will take or where precisely they were going, it expected the man to follow it as he did previously.

(It's fine i wasn't too active here in the last few days either. I can understand if you're busy with school.)
Nicky Lee (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

Nick did indeed follow, using his long stride to his advantage to follow the android closely without hurting himself or moving too quickly.
"Where are we going?" he asked after a few minutes. "Please say it's not another chop shop."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1x1 with Exaala

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus