Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Long-Term Partners (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey, I'm looking for a long-term RP partner, someone that will be available for at least a little while at a time and can respond fairly regularly. I’m looking for a couple new buddies!
I have a bunch of ideas and characters that we could pick between, and I'm also open to any ideas you have as well! I'm interested in any form of RP unless it is horror, or has extreme violence as a major aspect of the plot. PM me if interested!
(I have more info about how I RP on my page if you’re curious)

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

ShadowFlame2022

Hey that sounds like fun, Friend me?
I'd be interested. I'm usually on and off, but I always try to reply to my friends at least twice a day. PM me if interested. :3
I am interested and I have two accounts depanding what account you would like to see if one about adventures or another about slice of life/oddness
Hello, I'd love to try and rp with you again! :)
I'm interested! I have some rp ideas that we could work on.
Edit: didn't realize that you posted this back in Feb til after I replied
Bella (played by browneyed67943)

im intrested
Hey I'm open for Long-Term RP.
Mernaga wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a long-term RP partner, someone that will be available for at least a little while at a time and can respond fairly regularly. I’m looking for a couple new buddies!
I have a bunch of ideas and characters that we could pick between, and I'm also open to any ideas you have as well! I'm interested in any form of RP unless it is horror, or has extreme violence as a major aspect of the plot. PM me if interested!
(I have more info about how I RP on my page if you’re curious)
hey! I'm totally interested in coming up with some RPs with you if you're still looking!
Hey would love to rp with you if the spot is still open!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Long-Term Partners (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus