Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Take most attractive character from person above!

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Macy Jericho fabulous creation.
Bakugou (played by Optimusprimal99)

"Batgirl now she's great".
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Damon
Alexandra Jessica Kennedy
Liliana! :D
Astrid Lilith šŸ˜
Gotta say loki, the god of mischief is always a win!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

December impressive character.
Scarlett Melissa Richards! She seems like an exciting person.
An adventure alongside Kin looks like it could be fun!
Galiena
Rogue-Scribe

Still thinking Dorothy Parsons and Nathan would have an interesting time together...
Durian because he sounds incredibly good-looking and I love his overall vibe. Can't go wrong with warrior/viking looking men at any point. I also have a weakness for men with longer hair and you seem to have that trait covered well in most of your characters XD
(I can't see any of your characters)
Claine Moderator

SylOfficial wrote:
Durian because he sounds incredibly good-looking and I love his overall vibe. Can't go wrong with warrior/viking looking men at any point. I also have a weakness for men with longer hair and you seem to have that trait covered well in most of your characters XD

Kyreiia has such an awesome design! She's so otherworldly!
Rogue-Scribe

Audrey Moreau ... how mysteriously beautiful!
You have a lot of interesting characters! I'm gonna say Lt Steve Harrison , but it hasn't been easy to choose! ^^
Rogue-Scribe

Nox_et_Aurum wrote:
You have a lot of interesting characters! I'm gonna say Lt Steve Harrison , but it hasn't been easy to choose! ^^
Steve appreciates it!

I donā€™t normally post right after someone posts about mine but I was listening to Blackmoreā€™s Night and I saw Ella Blackmore. Love her! She trips on the astral plane! You have a lot of cool characters too Nox!
Can I take Dunhama this time? I have a pen & paper shieldmaiden of Rohan that could always use help!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Elmer stroud

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Take most attractive character from person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus