Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! I'm new!

Frostywolf1828

Hello everyone!
I'm a new rper here looking for engaging plots and a whole lot of writing practice. I'm also hoping to meet different people, make friends and enjoy this lovely community!
About myself:
1. I am a budding author and I do honestly love writing... *cough, cough I have written a book
2. I tend to enjoy Romance, Adventure and Fantasy genres a lot
3. I'm a music lover :)
4. I'd absolutely LOVE to meet new people and make friends
5. I'm looking for serious rp
6. My favourite series are Keeper Of The Lost Cities, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Warrior Cats
7. My favourite shows:- TVD (The Vampire Diaries), Stranger Things and a lot more but currently I've forgotten all of them...
Hope I satisfied you lovely people!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi frostywolf. Great interduction and username. Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository created by Kim.
Frostywolf1828 Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hi frostywolf. Great interduction and username. Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository created by Kim.
aww thx!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll like it here!
Welcome Frosty or Wolf or 1828!

Congratulations on writing a book! That is a fine thing accomplishment indeed. This is a great place to find others who are passionate not only about playing together but for writing itself.

Welcome and enjoy!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Good job on the book! And welcome to RPR!

ThatOneMysterian wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll like it here!

Thx for the welcome! I sure will

InkWren wrote:
Welcome Frosty or Wolf or 1828!

Congratulations on writing a book! That is a fine thing accomplishment indeed. This is a great place to find others who are passionate not only about playing together but for writing itself.

Welcome and enjoy!

Means a lot to me, Thank you!

Ramika wrote:
Good job on the book! And welcome to RPR!

Thanks for the welcome! :)
Welcome to RPR! Congratulations on writing a book, that's no easy task and few people can do it. If you're looking for a new fantasy series to read you should check out the Death Gate Cycle by Tracy Hickman and Maragaret Weiss. If you need anything, feel free to PM me! c:
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello and welcome to the site! Thanks for telling us so much about yourself.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a lot of helpful people around willing to answer them!

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Hi and welcome!! I'm new too and I love your tastes! I too love romance and fantasy! I totally understand a serious roleplaying, I've been wanting to enhance my skill at writing, wanting to collabritively write! So I'm sure more people exist! Welcome to RPR!!

PheobeClosethouse wrote:
Hi and welcome!! I'm new too and I love your tastes! I too love romance and fantasy! I totally understand a serious roleplaying, I've been wanting to enhance my skill at writing, wanting to collabritively write! So I'm sure more people exist! Welcome to RPR!!

Oh man, What a coincidence! I just replied to your post and went through your profile before bumping into this. Thanks for the welcome! You seem like a cool person! I'd love to rp with you sometime.

Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! Thanks for telling us so much about yourself.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a lot of helpful people around willing to answer them!

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Thanks for the welcome! I sure will. :)
Frostywolf1828 wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm a new rper here looking for engaging plots and a whole lot of writing practice. I'm also hoping to meet different people, make friends and enjoy this lovely community!
About myself:
1. I am a budding author and I do honestly love writing... *cough, cough I have written a book
2. I tend to enjoy Romance, Adventure and Fantasy genres a lot
3. I'm a music lover :)
4. I'd absolutely LOVE to meet new people and make friends
5. I'm looking for serious rp
6. My favourite series are Keeper Of The Lost Cities, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Warrior Cats
7. My favourite shows:- TVD (The Vampire Diaries), Stranger Things and a lot more but currently I've forgotten all of them...
Hope I satisfied you lovely people!

Welcome to RPR!

Writing a book is an amazing accomplishment, so congrats. I see a lot of posts seeking romance-oriented plots, so I think you'll have some great luck finding a lot of interested partners.

Stranger Things was awesome, and the first season was incredible.

Enjoy your stay at RPR! Feel free to message if you ever want to chat, or plot.
Imthenaysayer

Welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! I'm new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus