Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Valerian's Free Art Thread [Digital]

Valerian

3/12/20 UPDATE: Currently in the process of starting a new art account under a new name as I feel I needed some change, a rebirth of sorts. Bear with me and I'll get started on art for you guys soon. Thank you!
G1MpuYz.png
Hello and welcome to my free art thread!
You can find examples of my art on my Instagram. If you'd like to keep up with my art content, consider giving me a follow.

I would like to reiterate that while this is a free art thread, just because you post it does not mean you're entitled to free art. This is not a request thread. I have artistic liberty. I do have a life outside of making art and I'm simply doing this for my benefit as an artist. All art is to be done at my leisure, I'll be picking and choosing from the people who post below.

I won't be saying who I choose, I'll simply reply to your post with the finished piece once I'm done.

Things I am partial to drawing:
-Humanoid characters, beasties, anthros, basically monster anything is my cup of tea. Give me claws and sharp teeth. I am willing to draw just about anything though, humans included.

How does this whole free art thing work?

Simply post below with a link to a reference/description of your character! I work best with an actual character reference, so keep that in mind. I'll go through and choose what characters stand out to me, draw them and reply to your post with a link to the finished art piece. Art pieces can range from anything such as a sketch, colored sketch, headshots, busts, full bodies, half bodies, expression practice or a full piece that's colored and shaded. It's really all up to what I feel like doing and how much effort I want to put into it. This is for me to experiment and try new things!

If you truly enjoyed the art piece I made for you, please consider buying me a coffee!
Wren (played by Robyn)

Loving your style! I just so happened to complete Wren here this morning, and it would be awesome to see art of her sometime. There are reference images in the gallery at the bottom of her 1st page. Thank you for considering! ^_^
Myung Joon (played by MercyInReach)

I'd love if you'd consider Joon :) Your style is super cool, thanks for putting this thread up.
You have a really lovely art style! :D
This is a lovely opportunity. Thank you for doing this. The examples on your instagram are lovely!

If you're interested, you might like to do the boys in their incubus forms. Faceclaims on the first page, more detailed descriptions on their individual pages.

Inova's unique nature might interest you as well.

Happy arting!

giphy.gif
W H I S P E R (played anonymously)

Please consider my Avairal, Aces or "whisper" as she is known. She's initially cautious but can be incredibly devious as well. She perceives the world objectively for reasons I shall not spoil here - and is obnoxiously adaptable to situations.

gl-11083-1503620160.png

She can be drawn in anything, hairstyle whatever is wished! If you prefer an art trade I am down for this as well n.n
Ne'ela Jha'el Lei-cri (played by nightmqre)

your art X.X

if my spider/demon girl here tickles your fancy, feel free c: admittedly there's not as much info on her page as some of my others, not yet at least, but there is an art reference on there :>
Kodee (played anonymously)

Your art style is perfection 😍

I've got Kodee here, a teal haired genderfluid with an affinity for cryptids, supernaturals and the like. Her page is still in the works and my representation of her isn't the greatest, but nevertheless I'd love to see your interpretation of her if she's chosen!
I would like to have some art for my girl Anne, thanks for putting this thread up.
Colour (played anonymously)

Certainly not a monster, but, I think it'd be fun to see Colour in your style!

I only have one reference! Also, if you do choose them, their hair can be defaulted to a white - but it's actually iridescent like most everything else in their reference XD

REF! It's kinda big.

Right click and view in new tab if need be! Also, a random image giffer thing of iridescent hair lol

kSIikut.jpg

QGNGLsF.gif

Martie (played by Waffle-Roleplay)

Hello! If you don’t mind, could you draw Martie?. Her ref is her profile picture.
Raera (played by Robyn)

Rae is quite the monster in her own right! Three eyes, four arms and five horns. If she's to your liking, I know she'd be fabulous in your styles.
Leon (played by EnkeliAgon)

I'd be interested in seeing your take on my beastie here

Leon is a custom race. A humanoid plant, essentially! Haha

His profile has artwork commissions as perfect references for ya!

Hope he catches your attention! If not, best wishes to the rest of your projects!
Regina (played anonymously)

Reine

Really need some new art of my character. Feel free to message me if you have questions. I give you artistic freedom to do as you feel up to. :) Thank you for your time.
Alicia (played anonymously)

This girl might interest you? Humanoid but a bit beasty, I havent drawn them yet but shes got big ol chompers that retract so they dont poke out of her lips but if that interests you you're welcome to doodle her with big ol fangs!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Valerian's Free Art Thread [Digital]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus