Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Welcoming the bored, lonely, and/or new people

KingdomOdd1

Hello to you, you are here for a reason. If you aren't here and just accidently clicked this, I apologize. Anyway, this is an open roleplay, this means, your ideas are welcomed, as well as your characters. I encourage you all to please be respectful to other roleplayers and to not be plain rude to their ideas. As you join this roleplay, you my think about the type of genre/genres for the roleplay. If you have an idea, feel free to share it. If you cannot think of one, that is fine, I can pick a genre if no other role players can. As said, I thank you for your time and patience while reading this. If you do not like what you have read, or like the idea of this, you can leave at anytime. Please do keep in mind, this is my first roleplay I have done on here, therefor, I am also kind of new, so please be patient with me. In case you are wondering why I made this, as I am also kind of new, I wanted to meet new roleplayers (I was also bored and lonely). Again, thank you for taking your time to read this and check this out. I am very excited to see all of your characters and ideas.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository created by Kim.
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are tons of people around willing to answer questions.

This is an OOC introduction forum, so if you're looking for RPs and new RP partners, I suggest checking out the forum or the Find RP tool. :)

Cheers to making more friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! Be sure to bring this over to the roleplay forums once you're ready to get started!
Hi everyone I am new here and would just like to say that I do lots of rps but am a one liner myself
Glad to have you here at RPR! If you find yourself bored, I'm happy to start up a roleplay or chat. Hope you find this place very entertaining and meet lots of friendly users.
Thx tho rn I’m into Neko rps
Hello and welcome to RPR! You’ll find a bunch of great people and characters to rp with here! Glad to have you joining us!
There aren’t a lot of under 18+ rp neko characters to be totally honest most have swearing and other stuff
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Thx
Question for ChocolateIceCream: do you like nekos

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Welcoming the bored, lonely, and/or new people

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus