Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello everyone, my name is ScarfaceOne and I've decided to join this place because I am a furry and also an anime fan. I used to be friends with an old user on here called StarOfAnOcean, some of you may remember her. Before I went on this I was really good friends with her IRL.

I also have autism and tourettes, so to speak, I am on the spectrum.

Hope you understand and have a nice day.

ScarfaceOne.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository created by kim.
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I wish you the best of luck finding good writing partners and that you write some awesome stories! Have fun!
We are so glad you’re here! Have fun. There are a lot of people who enjoy anime/furry.
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're able to make a lot of new friends and be a part of lots of great RPs!
Novus

Hey, ScarfaceOne! Welcome aboard.

tenor.gif?itemid=5764735.gif
hey
Hello and welcome! We’re all very happy to have you joining us!
Welcome to rprepository 😁
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!<3<3
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a good time here. :)

There's lots of fun stuff to do here. Like HEXColors and emojis. And games, and lots of RPs, and there's an art community....
And you can come talk to me, basically any time! That's fun.
:P
If you have an IRL hobby you want to chat about, there are casual threads but also lots of specific groups! :) I'm in the Cooking group, and a couple art groups, and several fantasy groups. There's also a Furcadia group or several, here. :)
As for your concerns, we have a really nice, accepting community, so I hope you have a really good time here.

Have a good one! Welcome! Bye bye! :D <3<3 🌷 <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus