Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » For those who are lonely and looking for RP

Hello everyone I made this so people won’t end up like me..... looking for rp when partners arnt on for a very long time just don’t post 18+ rp requests
I think that's just the nature of forum RP! :)

But anyway, welcome!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR. Best of luck finding writing partners and have fun!!
Welcome! It sometimes take a bit, but you’ll find some great partners! This is an awesome place to make new friends.
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help.

I hope you're able to make a lot of new friends and be a part of lots of great RPs!
Hello! I've seen you around- you've been so busy I hardly realized you're new! ;D
Congratulations on getting into things so quickly, and welcome!

I think you've already found some good places for acquiring accolades, so that's nice, but have you checked out the Groups? Lots of fun to be had there. :)
If you have any questions, feel free to message! My inbox is, naturally, open. I don't bite much. :P

Aaaanyway, welcome to RPR, follow the rulesies, be goodsies, and don't forget to catch some... Z's. :P :P Hee hee. Have a good time, okay?

Bye bye! <3 <3<3 🌻💜 ❤🌷 <3<3 <3
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » For those who are lonely and looking for RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus