Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn bit into the apple and swallowed. "Oh wow." She said looking down at the apple in her hand. "These are really good!" Evelyn said looking back up at Chase.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase grinned,nodding" Yes, they are. They are the sweetest thin' I've ever had." .
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Heh..." Evelyn remembered about her dream again. "Um...Chase? Why didn't you tell me?"

Chase's grins faded," Didn't want to bring up bad memories. Or bad feelings. Or bad... bad." He rubbed the back of his neck worried.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh..." she said as she took another bite of her apple.

" Your bad feelings. Your memories. Besides, I didn't want you to know that I had seen that side of you. The side that needs help, the side that cries out for it. I know how hard it can be to hide that side, even without people walking into your dreams."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Evelyn looked back up at him. "Yeah..."

" You good?" He asked putting a hand on her shoulder. He looked down into her eyes," Really not a lie, but are you ok?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Y-Yeah..." Evelyn said.

Chase looked at her," You sure?" He asked. He had only recently met this person and he didn't want their friendship to end after only a day.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'm fine." Evelyn assured him.

Chase nodded," Ok,good. So where to next?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I don't know" Evelyn was thinking but she was (of course) letting Chase suggest something.

Chase smiled," You haven't made a decision yet, this is your time to make a decision!"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Do you have any suggestions?" Evelyn asked looking at him.

Chase shrugged," We could prank people,walk over to the castle to see if the Phoenix has gotten to the queen." He shrugged again," I dunno."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged. "Well, I would prefer the second option but it's up to you."

Chase laughed," What? You don't enjoy a good prank?" He asked good naturedly as he began to walk towards the castle.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well, sometimes pranks aren't funny to the person getting pranked" Evelyn said.

" Like when?" He challenged smacking her playfully.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus