Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn raised an eyebrow. "I'm confused..."
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen was sharping her Dagger, (Logan) hey Gwen what you doing, Gwen sharping my Dagger
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase leaned over," So was I the first time" he whispered, kind laughter in his voice with a hint of understanding. He knocked on the table to get the vendor's attention and asked about pastries. The vendor grinned mischdviously," I could, for a price." Before Chase explained that he had payed before, and for some reason, the man believed Chase. The vendor pulled out a small cupboard and opened it for them to look in," Pick one." Chase saidrrying to be a gentleman as he stepped away from the tarts.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Umm..." Evelyn looked at the pastries. "The one with the strawberry on it."

Chase nodded holding it out to her before looking and trying to decide which one he wanted. He then turned," And, which one do I want?" He laughed at the oddity of his question.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn took the tart. She laughed.

Chase grinned to her before putting on his " serious" face," No, really, which one do I want?" He asked again, fighting the urge to grin.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I don't know.. The one with the melon?" Evelyn suggested.

Gwen looked at chase and whispered, im guessing he likes her she grabbed a tart and walked away

" Alrighty!" Chase said as he grabbed the tart and winked to the vendor, who put the tarts back. He bit into the pastry, savoring its flavour," So, what's next?"

Gwen we need to talk chase

(( I thought you walked away in your last post???))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I don't know...maybe a walk?" Evelyn suggested.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus