Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen was outside walking around until she saw chase, she looked away, she had she grabbed her cloak and had a Dagger in her hand, she saw how beautiful the kingdom she notice that chase forgot she ever existed in the first place, her eyes filled with tears
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((I don't mean to be rude but does Evelyn just not matter to you?))

Gwen you forgot that I exist remember I tried to you but you was so into chase, I had my friend Stacey strange with me the one who is the daughter of doctor strange, yea you barely talk to me
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((you never gave me a chance to talk.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((whatever. I don't feel like arguing. Let's just get back to rping.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed again. She closed her eyes as the wind blew past her face.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

(( I'm somewhat confused. Evylen and i are flying, how is Gwen speaking to us? Or was that meant to be OOC? Not trying to be rude, just trying to make sense of things.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((I think she's still in the library with Stacey? And she saw us flying I guess?))

(( Gotcha) Chase grinned before descending into the streets.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn smiled.

Gwen saw a book of spells look what I found stacey (Stacey strange) that is the book im looking for what's wrong Gwen, Gwen im guessing chase likes Evelyn more than me (Stacey strange) im sorry Gwen
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn turned around to face Chase after they had landed.

Gwen was walking with Logan banner they went outside to wear nick fury was she didn't want chase to know she was a super hero
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn had to move some strands of hair from her face. She tightened her ponytail.

Gwen and Stacey looked for chase she made a portal

Chase grinned wildly," So, you ready?" He asked

(( Where is said portal going?))

Gwen the portal is going to the village stacey needs a new spell book (Stacey strange) did you know that doctor strange is my father
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yep!" Evelyn said excitedly. She looked around for the vendor that sold the fruit tarts. After moving her head, scanning the street a few times she turned back to Chase. "I don't see fruit tarts anywhere."

Chase winked," Oh, you're just not looking in the right spot." He said cryptically as he strolled over to one of the vendors. This particular one was selling regular old biscuits, not at all a pastry of any kind, but Chase nodded to Evylen, just in case she was confused, not that anyone would blame her.

Gwen got the book and went back to the castle she saw Logan standing there (logan banner) hey Gwen, Gwen hey Logan

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus