Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"O-oh...I'm so sorry Chase..." Evelyn started to feel really bad.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

" Hey, you didn't mean to. It's not your fault. " He consoled her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Thanks..." Evelyn saw that the pool was even brighter now because the moon was at its peak. "Oh wow...it's getting late, we should get to bed."

Chase nodded. He layed by the pool with his head on his hands staring at the stars.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn layed beside Chase a couple feet away. "Good night Chase"

"Good night" He said. Then he waited until he could hear her breathing slow. She had fallen asleep. He closed his eyes slowly,traveling into her dreams.

(( If you could include what you dream about that would be helpful, because he can look into dreams and I would like him to know what your dream was.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

(everything that I type in this paragraph is going to be her dream)

Evelyn was back home in her room in the elf palace. "Hello?" She said almost sounding distressed. The door to her balcony was boarded up and she couldn't unlock her room door. She was trapped. "Mom? Dad?" and then she remembered something. "Chase? Anybody?" She was all alone and she started to cry.

(Basically the rest of the dream is just her crying, her calling for help, and her trying to unlock the door. She also silently cried while sleeping if that makes sense.)

Chase bit his lip. He didn't know how to help. He lay awake the rest of the night pondering how to help. He watched as she cried.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

(Time skip to the morning)

Evelyn didn't remember her dream yet she woke up with her face feeling wet for some reason. She looked over at Chase and saw that he was awake. "Good morning Chase."

" Mornin' . You alright?" He asked concerned.

" Mornin' . You alright?" He asked concerned.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"What do you mean?" Evelyn was confused considering she didn't remember her dream. "I'm fine."

" Oh... Um, your dream. Sorry I shouldn't have intruded like that but...well I was curious. So I dreamwalked."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"You can do that? Huh...what was it? I don't remember." Evelyn was curious herself.

" Um... Yeah I like to call myself a Morpheuc, based of the Greek god,Morpheus. He was a winged God that had control over dreams."He shrugged," Guess I'm pretty nerdy huh." He smiled trying to shift the focus of the conversation away from her dream.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh C'mon it's not that nerdy. Remember when we met? I was looking to find more stuff on elven history!" Evelyn laughed at her own comment.

Chase laughed," Yeah but you had to look." He rolled over on his side to face her," I had already read the entire library."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I probably would've too if I had lived here my whole life." Evelyn said looking at Chase and then around her and at the sky.

Chase grinned,"Sure you would. sure you would." He flicked his fingers trying to summon an illusion. All he got was a tiny sparkle of stars. Then they puttered out.He shrugged.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"You were right. Your magic's not working." Evelyn said, watching him trying to create an illusion. "That's okay though. We don't need magic to have fun." Evelyn grinned.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus