Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

" I would've shrugged, but that would end in me dropping you so... yeah. Anyway let's go to the queen, I've heard she gives interesting quests."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay, if you say so" Evelyn said. "I didn't know the queen would send her subjects on dangerous quests but okay."

Chase laughed," Only the ones that can take care of themselves. I'm sure we'll be fine. Are you ok with flying or does it scare you?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well my sides are starting to hurt, but other than that I'm fine."Evelyn said looking down at the kingdom.

Chase nodded,"Lets do this then." He said as he dropped down to gain some speed. He wooshed over to the Queen's castle.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn felt the wind blowing past her face. This was so different. "I've never done anything like this before! It's amazing!"

Chase smiled watching the clouds drift by his eyes dreamy," Yeah... Yeah it is. It's the best feeling ever. It's like the feeling of casting but... more." He stressed the last word.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"It really is!" Evelyn saw the castle gates just below them. "Looks like we're here." Evelyn was clearly excited to do this quest. It was no wonder considering she had never been out of the elven castle grounds before.

He set her down gently, or atleast he tired to. Then after hiding his wings by an illusion he gave her a wild smile," I hate having to stay on the ground. It's almost as bad as those nights you don't have dreams. Those are the worst." He shook his head. Then he bowed goofily and gestured for her to go in." Ladies first."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed and curtsied playfully. "Why, thank you." Evelyn laughed again and walked forward until she remembered something. "Oh! I don't think I've introduced myself yet, sorry. I'm Evelyn!"

" Chase" He smiled." So, Why would you be looking into the past to find out who you are? Haven't you ever heard that we don't have to be our past? We can be our future." He looks off into the aky," Then again that might not be the smartest thing either. Maybe we just be our present. No having to obey tradition, and no trying to live up to something impossible."

" Chase" He smiled." So, Why would you be looking into the past to find out who you are? Haven't you ever heard that we don't have to be our past? We can be our future." He looks off into the aky," Then again that might not be the smartest thing either. Maybe we just be our present. No having to obey tradition, and no trying to live up to something impossible."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well, I guess because I miss home a little bit so I wanted something to remind me of the elven kingdom." Evelyn said looking up at the sky where they had just been a couple minutes ago. "The first time being away from home is tough, y'know?" Evelyn said looking back at Chase.

He bit his lip," Yeah... sure... Yeah it was tough for me too." His tone completely giving away the fact that he doesn't remember when he had to leave home. He gestured with his fingers for a few seconds before the image of a large blue butterfly flew up from his hand leaving a trail of blue dust behind.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn watched the butterfly fly away in amazement. "Hey, are you okay? you seem...down." Evelyn said with a bit of concern in her voice.

Chase smiled turning the butterfly a brilliant yellow," Yeah, yeah I'm all goood." He flashed her a bright smile, although it didn't quite reach his eyes. He still looked troubled after coming face to face with the fact that he couldn't remember anything before the mage.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn watched as Chase turned the butterfly yellow. It was never a dull moment when she was with him and that showed on her face. "Alright" Evelyn said. "Then lets go see the queen!" Evelyn said with excitement as she continued to walk.

Chase grinned," That'd be great if it was that easy. See first we have to get past the halberdiers guarding the door. Then we have to see if the Queen will accept us." He shrugged." We could send a letter and then fool around for a while."

Chase grinned," That'd be great if it was that easy. See first we have to get past the halberdiers guarding the door. Then we have to see if the Queen will accept us." He shrugged." We could send a letter and then fool around for a while."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh...okay" Evelyn said not quite upset but not very excitedly either. "What should the letter say? 'Can we go on a quest'" Evelyn knew that it couldn't just say that but she hoped that Chase knew she was joking.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus