Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

((Hooray, i've been approved! Could someone catch me up to speed on this rp?))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((it's a long story. I would suggest just reading it through. I don't think it should take more than an hour, especially if you're a fast reader))
((Quick question, is this still taking place in or around the castle-esque area?))
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

(( kind of, we walked out away from it but it's definetl y in view of where we are. At the moment Chase and Gwen are in the forest, and I'm pretty sure ( please correct me if I'm wrong) Evylen is near a pool that Chase and her sleep near quite often. So, we're kind of near/in the woods that surround the castle.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((No, you're right. that's where Evelyn is. But I would really like it if she was involved in the story again. Nothing against anyone.))
((Alright, thanks.))
Lucet Nocte (played by LeMon_James)

((So i'm prolly just gonna be sitting in the library until someone interacts with me. Sorry for not taking the initiative for this.))
((Rip))

(( oh, I'm comin'! don't you worry, Chase loves the library, it helps calm his nerves.))
((No, that's due to the three postings.))

(( oh... my. I called a moderator already so, it should be fixed.))
Lucet Nocte (played by LeMon_James)

((It's good, just elaborating.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((I don't mean to be rude but does Evelyn just not matter to you?))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((you never gave me a chance to talk.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((whatever. I don't feel like arguing. Let's just get back to rping.))

(( I'm somewhat confused. Evylen and i are flying, how is Gwen speaking to us? Or was that meant to be OOC? Not trying to be rude, just trying to make sense of things.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((I think she's still in the library with Stacey? And she saw us flying I guess?))

(( I thought you walked away in your last post???))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus