Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen found a mysterious room full of beautiful treasures, she saw some broken glass she saw the red eye animal who jumped top of her she had a spear in her boot she took it out, but before he attacked her she moved quickly, she tame the wild animal
((Alright, thanks.))
Lucet Nocte (played by LeMon_James)

A platinum-colored mist slowly drifted towards the castle, congealing and flowing through an open widow near the back. It continued moving towards the center of the building, congregating in a corner of the library.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

After a while of trying to make different things float, Evelyn started to wonder what was taking Chase and Gwen so long. She was getting bored of trying to make things float so she looked at her book and shrugged as she started to read.

((So i'm prolly just gonna be sitting in the library until someone interacts with me. Sorry for not taking the initiative for this.))
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase shook his head as his lip curled up into a snarl of disappointment and disgust. He disliked the fact that she just... walked out of his illusion. He huffed angrily and spun on his heel, walking back out of the woods. He nodded gruffly to Evylen ," I don't like her." He stated simply, and rather unhappily as he continued walking. He shed the illusion of a shirt and unfurled his wings," I'm gonna go for a fly, try to vent. Bye!" He called as his wings beat the air down in a powerful stroke.
((Rip))

(( oh, I'm comin'! don't you worry, Chase loves the library, it helps calm his nerves.))
((No, that's due to the three postings.))

(( oh... my. I called a moderator already so, it should be fixed.))

((It's good, just elaborating.))

The rest of the mist still outside was blown away and dissipated, leaving behind the slight scent of musty paper and smoke.

"The illusion was perfect! The acting wonderful! What the heck... How the hell... What did she do to just walk out!" Chase berated himself as the wind whistled in his ears. Although the cool air and the high altitudes usually did him immense good he was not going to be as susceptible to their calming efforts this time. He just couldnt believe that she would have the... the what? He didn't even know. He shook his head, it didnt matter. The point of the illusion was to see how she reacted. He saw how she reacted, he shouldn't care what happened afterwards. He shouldn't, but he did.

Finally Chase sighed, he knew how to calm himself best. He would go to the library and read, even though he had already read every volume there several times they still helped to calm him. He angled his wings to descend in ever narrowing circles towards the library. He landed, running to use up the extra inertia before he finally slowed to a walk. He walked in, weaving an illusion of a shirt for himself. He made note to himself that he would have to buy a real one some time. He nodded to keep it in his head and walked in slowly.

The mist that had settled in the far left corner had turned into a human figure, surrounded in a pool of silver blood-like liquid. It, which looked like a middle aged man, slowly looked up at Chase, pitch black eye sockets seeming staring into his soul, despite not having any ability to actually see. It adjusted it's glasses, before shushing him, lowing it's head, and picking up a book at an incredibly slow pace.

Chase' s eyes grew wide as he looked the specter up and down. He didn't make it, did he? He focused his mind, dispelling all of his illusions. He opened his eyes to find himself once again shirtless, and the ghost still very much still there. He cussed lowly and replaced the illusion of a shirt before walking over to the thing. He didn't want to be rude, but he did want to know if it was real. He waved to catch the phantom' s attention," Are you real?" He whispered.

It sighed for a good five seconds before looking back up at him and nodding. "yes" It said simply, shutting it's book and standing up to a surprising 7 feet tall, taking a step towards him. "why...?" It asked, not used to any biological beings doing anything either than running or attacking it. It was also uncertain what to think of Chase in particular, as he wasn't quite human, as far as it could tell.

Chase stopped. He had been ready to say... He wasn't sure what he was going to say, but it certainly wasn't nothing. He opened his mouth and closed it several times as he frowned. He was afraid he had been caught off guard. Eventually he nodded and breathed in deeply," Ok... That's new... Um... are you..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously," yunno." He asked.

"Dead? I think so." It said, it's face turning into a strange, distorted grimace. "And you..?" It asked with a slight chuckle, pushing it's glasses back up over the gaping holes in it's skull. "What does it matter to you?" It set it's book down while it asked him, as the glasses fogged over slightly to cover them back up.

" Oh." Chase said rather dumbly. He supposed he should've expected it, but it still surprised." Um... I'm alive." He nodded," Yes, I'm alive. Or, was that not..." He shook his head. He wasn't sure what the ghost' s first question had been. "I... I guess it doesn't, I'm just tryin' to make conversation. I think. Yeah, that's what I was doin'."
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen saw a ghost standing in front of her she notice the ghost looking at her it was a teen ghost, he showed her the different rooms, she saw chase talking to the ghost, she wonder what is going on

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus