Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen foster is my name it is pleasure to meet you, I like meeting new people I never seen you around before or have I, because that was very strange
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase smiled knowingly," Oh, I'm sure you've seen me somewhere. Anyway, would you like to accompany me into the forest?" He asked her politely, feigning in innocence. He chuckled quietly to himself.

Gwen I would be delighted to do that, there are some cute forest animals I thought about adopting a fox puppy they are cute

Chase tapped his chin, thinking. He nodded," A fox hmm?" He asked absent mindedly. Suddenly he smiled, changing his whole demeanor." Well, let's be heading off!" He said with a conspirational wink in Evylen's direction.

Gwen, yea I saw one when I can through. Here it was holding a chew toy in his or her mouth

Chase smirked, obviously uncaring about the fox. His gaze wandered around the forest, searching for something. His eyes sparkled mischeviously as an idea whacked him right between the eyes. He grinned maliciously at Gwen," Ready?" He asked her.

Gwen looked what is with the grin on your Face, she looked at him with consider look on her face, she notice that nick fury needs her (nick fury) I gotta mission for you

Chase simply rose his eyebrow and dropped the grin," What grin?" He asked, feigning innocence before the world around them went dark. Nothing could be seen , he even waved his hand in front of his face to make sure he couldn't see. Then he grinned as he realized his illusion had done it's job. Then he looked where he knew Gwen would be and he swirled his hand in the air and strange red eyes began to move closer to Gwen. They began to Bob and weave in the darkness, definetly belonging to some kind of predator.

Gwen, looked around she wanted to use her super powers but she can't, she notice a gaint dog walking through here it was lock jaw the dog

Gwen foster wrote:
Gwen, looked around she wanted to use her super powers but she can't, she notice a gaint dog walking through here it was lock jaw the dog
(( because of the illusion you can't see. And, just to make sure, this is a fantasy forum. Not sci fi. I'm all good with you wanting to rolplay, but please do your sci fi roleplay in a sci fi forum.))
((May I perchance join this rp? I've a few characters that could work, just let me know which one would be best for this.))

LeMon_James wrote:
((May I perchance join this rp? I've a few characters that could work, just let me know which one would be best for this.))
((Ask the author. I'm not sure why she said we have to ask her, as she hasn't actually rp'ed here, but we're suppose to ask her. ))
((Ah, alright.))
((Hooray, i've been approved! Could someone catch me up to speed on this rp?))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((it's a long story. I would suggest just reading it through. I don't think it should take more than an hour, especially if you're a fast reader))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was sitting on the ground leaning against a tree stump as she waited for them to return. She held the note from Chase out in front of her. She must've read it a thousand times. She got bored so she tried to see if she could get a pebble to float.

((I know this isn't really necessary but Evelyn hasn't really done anything for a while.))
((Quick question, is this still taking place in or around the castle-esque area?))

(( kind of, we walked out away from it but it's definetl y in view of where we are. At the moment Chase and Gwen are in the forest, and I'm pretty sure ( please correct me if I'm wrong) Evylen is near a pool that Chase and her sleep near quite often. So, we're kind of near/in the woods that surround the castle.))

Gwen this castle is beautiful I would love to stay here she went to go check out the castle rooms, she notice the thrown room she wanted to know if a king or the queen sit there, but she used some kind of power to get her cloak back to her she is doctor strange niece and got some of his powers
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

((No, you're right. that's where Evelyn is. But I would really like it if she was involved in the story again. Nothing against anyone.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus