Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just here to scratch that itch

Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Welcome! I hope you have fun on the site. Check out Epic Week if you're ever in need of something to do.
ThomsSpaghetti wrote:
Just a casual D&D player who hasn't been able to play due to current events. I mostly like High fantasy and adventure though i'm open to other types of rp. My main dream is to one day make a 5e campaign based off of the Dungeons And Dragons beat em up games.
Welcome. I h ope you find what you are looking for!
ThomsSpaghetti wrote:
Just a casual D&D player who hasn't been able to play due to current events. I mostly like High fantasy and adventure though i'm open to other types of rp. My main dream is to one day make a 5e campaign based off of the Dungeons And Dragons beat em up games.
Welcome. I h ope you find what you are looking for!
ThomsSpaghetti wrote:

I am a great fan of DnD and have seen many campaigns ran through a role play forum format like this! The site has a built in dice roll, so that can help bridge the gap between writing and the DND dice roll adventure style that you are used to. I think if you want to have a 5e campaign, this is absolutely the place you could get it done. Everyone here is wonderful and I am sure you could find many who would be interested in seeing your dream come true! :D
I love DnD! The site is super helpful as far as character creation goes, and reaching out to find people. I'm sure if you make a post looking for some people to play a campaign you'd get lots of interested parties.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just here to scratch that itch

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus