Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Heya and welcome to RPR!

I just wanted to say that this community is nothing else if not understanding and kind. Everyone will hit a point in their life where they need to take a break, whether its for a week or a month or longer! While your ghosting warning is much appreciated by everyone I am sure, just remember to have open communication with all RP partners and you will find all of them to be more than accomodating.

I hope you find wonderful RP partners and friends here like many of the rest of us have!
MC1623 wrote:
Hi, I'm Michaela! I'm new to this site, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing just yet, not gonna lie. Be patient with me!

I am a 25 year old female from Arkansas. I started RPing when I was about 12 or 13 on a site previously called MyYearbook. That was shut down awhile ago, and I haven't really picked RPing up again, but I've decided to try to get back into it. I always enjoyed it, and I met many great people before.

I enjoy dramatic RP-romance, fantasy, etc. I'm open to pretty much anything.

A little personal information: I have epilepsy. It's uncontrolled right now, and when I have an 'episode', it takes a bit out of me. I've been known to ghost people for a few days. This wears me out. So, please, if we do RP or talk, keep that in mind. I'm not trying to ignore anyone!

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)

Welcome! Don't worry about "ghosting" folks. I think most people here understand that real life in general sometimes just gets in the way. Right now things are especially up in the air with everything going on. I'm newish to the community myself and admittedly have been a little laggy in getting into too many things. Hopefully we'll both find a good home here!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find good roleplay partners and that you have a great time here!
Welcome to the RPR! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's pretty easy to catch on to how things work. Check out Epic Week!
Welcome Michaela!
I'm glad you are getting back into roleplaying. It's a very fun hobby that not only helps you meet other people but enhances your creativity and writing skills.

And I wouldn't worry about not having to reply every day. There are many of us on the site who work aren't able to guarantee replies every day.
You'll find that most are patient in that regard.

Enjoy RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus