Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Knocking the dust off of RP!

Welcome to the RPR site!

You will find we have a very friendly and fairly active community that grows crazy during Epic Week 2020

If you are looking for RP partners check the general chatroom and the Looking for RP forums. This year it was improved a lot
Hey Tel Yeah welcome to RPR hope you have fun and meet new friends.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
ayee Tel_Yeah~
welcome to RPR! you and my brother seem to have a few common interests, he's super into magic and dnd too. he's actually quite the experienced DM now! unfortunately he only hosts all his games irl, womp womp

also hell yea at gritty fantasy and horror rp

hope you have fun making pals and get into some good rp soon!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me. Based on your interests for RPing, you shouldn't have too much of an issue finding roleplay partners.
Hi and welcome aboard! You picked a great time to join up here with Epic week just starting. I understand what it is like to step away from roleplaying and come back after a few years. I have been there a few times myself. I will say this is the best community I've ever been in and I really like the features and site-wide activities.
AdoniVae

Welcome to the cozy family :) I do hope you like it here :D
Welcome, and thank you for a solid introduction!

Out of curiosity, have you been aware of this?: https://dnd.wizards.com/remote/freematerial
Welcome to Rprepository!

You came during a good month, it's epic week so there's lots of busy bodies bustling about and solid opportunity to meet and speak to new people. Plus, with the pandemic a lot of people I expect are itching for rp and new roleplay partners and fantasy worlds to dive into!
Welcome my fellow nerd! :D

You’ve joined during the most wonderful time of the year - Epic Week! :)

If you ever want to try out a 1x1 roleplay, or if you just want to chat, don’t hesitate to contact me O:)
Hey there, welcome to RPR! Have a great time, okay? :D

You're just in time for Epic Week, but if you'd rather sit back and watch, or just take things casually, that's perfectly fine! The Find RP forum is still about as full as ever, and the IC and OOC threads are full of awesome people. :) The Groups are super cool, I think, because you can find exactly what you're looking for, and sometimes more! Maybe even if you don't know what you're looking for! Spoooky, or what?! :P
I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, but you can call me by a nickname or a shortened version of that if you prefer, and feel free to message me just about any time! I love anime, reading, manga, video games, and some TV. Also food/cooking, plants, and animals! Awesome stuff! :) I'm recently-ish into D&D podcasts, particularly The Adventure Zone, and I like to play some sports causally. Like ping-pong. I'm sort of bad at it, it's pretty funny.
Anyway! I'll probably see you around, huh? You seem like the like of nerdly fellow I'd hang about with. So I guess we'll see, or something. :p

Have a good time, follow the rulesies, and don't forget to Hey! Listen! If you like Zelda.
Bye bye! :) :) :D 🌹 <3 🌸🌻 <3 πŸŒΎπŸ’ <3 πŸ’πŸŒΎ <3 🌻🌸 <3 🌹

P.S. your avatar picture is rather fantastic.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Howdy! Welcome to RPR!

I love D&D and fantasy settings but recently have been playing in modern continuities. I wasn't sure, initially, if it was gonna be something I would be interested in, but now I'm hooked! RPR is slammed full of so many different genres. I'm sure you'll find exactly what you like!

Have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Knocking the dust off of RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus