Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2020 » Warrior Co-ordination and Chat

You guys wanna help me bash the dudes in front of the red battery? :D https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/monster/3538

I have a lot of those quests completed, so if I can get to the battery it should charge up a mite. :) :) :)
Onward, pals! Spit and vinegar! Eulalia if you're a rabbit! ;D
Folks, we got a purple hulk on the gate! We need to organize a team for a big push ASAP.

Most organization is happening via discord. It's a lot faster. If you can't join there, but are still able to make yourself available, please say something here!
Still gotta gather people...
And a blue pachy on a battery...

Remember: dinobots drain the batteries, xenos damage the gate!
Updated Armory count:

5 Super Party Hat
13 Throwable Oil (Blue)
1 Throwable Oil (Red)
8 Throwable Oil (Yellow)
1 Stimspray
0 Medicinal Plant
4 Super Scarab
4 Lapiz Lazuli
30 Super Slug
69 Empty Bottle
73 Message in a Bottle

581 Wicked Battle Axe
71 Alien Honor Blade

370 Noble Rapier
345 High Tech Whip
91 Energy Sword

15 Flintlock Pistol
38 Ray Gun
Not in the Discord chat but I'll be active on here later. I really do hope to get to one of the batteries, but I have a little scrap for the Gate, too. And lots of weapons. Whee! :)
Please stop killing the dinos on the gate and the xenos on the batteries.

The plan.
PLEASE
New count.

22 Super Party Hat
8 Throwable Oil (Blue)
3 Throwable Oil (Red)
6 Throwable Oil (Yellow)
2 Stimspray
0 Medicinal Plant
1 Super Scarab
0 Lapiz Lazuli
26 Super Slug
68 Empty Bottle
65 Message in a Bottle
13 Space Scrap

581 Wicked Battle Axe
90 Alien Honor Blade

370 Noble Rapier
355 High Tech Whip
102 Energy Sword

23 Flintlock Pistol
51 Ray Gun

We're doing a bit better with the guns, folks! Slowly getting a better stock, which is sure to come in handy once we can start doing proper pushes again. For now, I suggest going after the imperial with piercing weapons, especially those hundreds of rapiers and whips. Since they boost your AC, you're slightly more likely to survive more rounds, which also gives the MHCDs more chances to attack.
Dragonfire Topic Starter Moderator

Moa will now trade rapiers, whips, and energy swords that have 30+ uses left for explosive items.

Aalto will now trade axes and honor blades that have 40+ uses left for explosive items.

Warriors are encouraged to get a few uses out of them first, so long as it doesn't drop under those numbers, but it's not a big deal if you trade in perfect ones. We still have a lot in the Armory, plus damaged ones continue to turn up in exploring.
Rogue-Scribe

An FYI!

We're currently clearing the gold battery.

For now, we're letting dinos gather on the gate to block out xenos, until we have another chunk of scrap to add.
Sorry, not a Discord fan, so I can't join in. But I'm definitely available tomorrow morning to help!
Rogue-Scribe

doggonnit, I was gone for two hours and somebody cleared the monsters to rebuild the gate.
I have ashitton of scrap ready to throw at it. There are three dinos in the way already though.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2020 » Warrior Co-ordination and Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus