Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2020 » Warrior Co-ordination and Chat

Hello warriors! Here to help with any dino-beating (although I love dinos)! ^^ Just share the link of which to attack and I'll join in <3
*pulls out wicked battle-axe* LET'S GO CHOP SOME HEADS! *DOOM music begins*
Ain't this a coordination thread? That's going to take anywhere from 30 to 70 people, with the weapons we have, unless people start using more buffs... I have some throwable oils, and the armory does too, so people should probably check those out.. :D
Yeah, I'm going to turn my focus to throwing buffs to others for now.
Scratch that last statement, this fella seems to be real vulnerable to ray guns.
https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/monster/3194
Just an FYI, the Armory's got info on past enemies. I've added 2017's Xenobeasts to the Warrior Guide page, but if others end up needed too, 2018's and 2019's can be found under Past Adventures.
Is anyone else having trouble getting into the Epic Week Discord? The invite shows as expired/invalid for me.
Wait. There's a Discord? O___O
Dragonfire Topic Starter Moderator

That there is! Try this link instead?
*Openinnnngggg*
Dragonfire wrote:
That there is! Try this link instead?

Works perfectly, thank you.
Presently it's good to focus on gathering scrap for repairing life support as much as possible. Fighting causes occasional damage to life support, so it has to be fixed again. Hopefully once it's completed, we can relax and focus more on combat again.

The surest way to gather more scrap is to find it in the Doubutt game and send it out with weapons (more guns are wonderful, too).

Damaged life support makes us all fight worse, and I'm not sure what happens if it breaks entirely, but we should probably try not to find out.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

How long does it take to get stamina back? I am at full hp no stamina.
It's was coming back every 5 minutes. But it seems a lot of folks (myself included) are experiencing it not regenerating at all right now.

But I can't say for sure if there is a story reason for this. Or if there is a glitch in the matrix.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Thanks juls. I reported it also.
https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/monster/3250 Taken this guy down to half and there's still about 3.5 minutes left if anyone wants to finish him!
it's down dray, I finished it off
:)
Can we make a push on the gold battery today? I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to submit quests there. :)

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2020 » Warrior Co-ordination and Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus