Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2020 » Warrior Co-ordination and Chat

Has anyone figured out which weapon type works best for them against the Sarpedon? I got a critical hit on it with a Ray Gun, dealing 57 damage, but all attacks with it afterwards are weak.
REMINDER:

Presently it's good to focus on gathering scrap for repairing life support as much as possible. Fighting causes occasional damage to life support, so it has to be fixed again. Hopefully once it's completed, we can relax and focus more on combat again.

The surest way to gather more scrap is to find it in the Doubutt game and send it out with weapons (more guns are wonderful, too).

Damaged life support makes us all fight worse, and I'm not sure what happens if it breaks entirely, but we should probably try not to find out.

TetriLys wrote:
Has anyone figured out which weapon type works best for them against the Sarpedon? I got a critical hit on it with a Ray Gun, dealing 57 damage, but all attacks with it afterwards are weak.

It's a boss. No weapon has any specific advantage. But guns have the most hit dice, and swords boost your speed so you're slightly less likely to get hit.

https://www.rprepository.com/g/epicarmory/5454
Our hits are getting worse as the life support drops. We're currently at -2.
Dragonfire Topic Starter Moderator

Indeed! With that Sarpedon in the way, we're not going to be able to help repair the time gate, so any scrap pieces that are found should be used to help repair life support!
Queen_of_Hell

*quietly helps whenever has the chance and resources*
Dragonfire wrote:
Indeed! With that Sarpedon in the way, we're not going to be able to help repair the time gate, so any scrap pieces that are found should be used to help repair life support!

Once the Sarpedon goes down, the Triiari probably won't be far behind it.
Can we please try to focus on finishing the life support so that we can stop having our attacks reduced and stop wasting hundreds of scrap? If we focused on it properly, we could fill it up and have a lot more padding to try to keep it up as fighting continues. At this rate, we're gonna be pretty much dead before we can even access the gate, let alone fix it.

Would also allow us to build up a better supply of guns and healing items, and least for a little.
On it, Zelphyr! :) I need to get my Doubutt gameplay wins count up anyway. :P :P :P :D
Rogue-Scribe

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
On it, Zelphyr! :) I need to get my Doubutt gameplay wins count up anyway. :P :P :P :D
I keep throwing every piece of scrap to up the live support but it seems to get knocked down just as fast.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2020 » Warrior Co-ordination and Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus