Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Share a Character Art Raffle!! (Closed)

Kruhee Topic Starter

Dndmama, tisonlychaos, those look awesome!!!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Heya everyone, just wanted to say that this is the last day for raffle entries! It will be close at 10pm Pacific Time, today June 13th, 2020. If you have an entry, please enter it before then!! :D

For everyone who has entered, I'd like to say thank you for making this a fantastic raffle focused around showing off our fav characters and giving everyone the chance to show off their artistic ability!! <3
iTni2gf.jpg
It's been so amazing to look at all the art that has been rolling in on this. Good luck, everyone!
Kruhee Topic Starter

The Raffle is officially over!! Thank you to everyone who has spread joy through drawing peoples characters! I have loves seeing everything everyone has done and feel like it's not fair to give out just one prize, so other than the first prize hourglass, three runners up will be receiving their own White Lily! <3
First prize goes to Witch!! Congratulations, on winning the hourglass!

Second prize goes to DorianM!! Congratulations, on winning a White Lily!

Third prize goes to Claine!! Congratulations, on winning a White Lily!

Forth prize goes to Birdy99!! Congratulations, on winning a White Lily!

Thank you all again for participating in spreading some character art love around RPR! I hope you had fun!

(All Prizes have been PMed to their respective winners!)
This was really cool, Kruhee. Good raffle! I may not have won but I got to do some art and I even got a piece of my own out of it too, so I certainly can't complain! Hopefully other people will do something like this too because it's a lot of fun!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Thanks Dndmama! I feel bad everyone couldn't get a prize, if I ever have the funds for that I for sure will try for a prize for everyone for entering! As it is, I loved getting to see everyone amazing art and maybe even some growing creative confidence.
Thank you so much Kruhee, for helping me see that I could in fact draw!
(badly but so much fun! :D)
ahhh! i am so surprised that i won, i never win giveaways! <3 thank you so much for the opportunity, i would love to participate again in the future if a similar event is held. and it is lovely that other participants received white lilies as well!
Thanks for the White Lily!!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Share a Character Art Raffle!! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus