Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Share a Character Art Raffle!! (Closed)

Share a Character Art Raffle!!

I am sure that most of us enjoy character art, either for our own characters or for others. It is simply one of those things that brings joy to many and means a lot of quite a few. I think we could all use a bit more in our lives, which is why I am holding this raffle! I would like to thank Somnom for helping me with the idea and execution of this raffle. Like always they are generous beyond words.

The name of the game is to draw a character here on RPR, it can be your character, a friend's character, or a character you just admire from a distance. All levels of artistic talent are welcome, as well as all mediums of digital or traditional art (this includes macaroni and papier-mâché).

Each time a player account posts a picture they are entered into the raffle to win the grand prize of one (1) hourglass of epicness.

XTeaVjV.pngRules:
1) You may enter as many times as you wish up to 5 times. Each entry MUST be your own work and must be seen to have effort in it’s creation. If a piece is not your own, is traced, or created from a base, this means immediate disqualification from the raffle.
2) Any medium of art is accepted, however the character must be recognizably the character. You must link the character in some way or another when your image is posted. If not, your picture will not count as an entry until the character is linked.
3) All characters depicted must be original characters and can not be fandom. This means no characters created in other forms of media (books, anime, video games, movies, etc) such as Jessica Rabbit, Batman, Homer Simpson, a depiction of any RL people (celebrity or historical figure), or anything else.
4) All entries must be posted from a player account, if not they will not be counted.
5) The art cannot be of a character that someone has paid/purchased/commissioned from an artist.
6) This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. All items have been purchased from the site's store by me. As such I will distribute the prize with the speed of a human when the time comes.
7) The raffle winner will be pulled on June 13th at 11pm Pacific Time. All entries must be in by June 13th at 10pm Pacific Time, an hour before the raffle. The results will be posted here, as well as PMed to the winner.

Technical skill, artistic know-how, and experience play no part in the ability to win this raffle. Each entry is counted as one (1), up to the limit of five (5). As long as it’s art of an original player character from RPR that has been drawn by the one entering and does not break any of the aforementioned rules.

Disclaimer: When entering this raffle all rights to the character art remain the same. By entering the copyright does not change, but it is agreed the image is allowed to be shown in the context of this contest.

Good luck, and I can't wait to see all your wonderful art!

Raffle Tickets:
1) Claine with Keenan
2) Claine with Osirus
3) Claine with Min-Ji
4) Claine with Emile
5) Claine with Primam
6) Lumaslily with Anya
7) Auberon with James
8) Dndmama with Hadley
9) Dndmama with Kiel Balioll
10) Dndmama with Eira
11) Dndmama with Cody Allen
12) Birdy99 with Jie Liu
13) Birdy99 with Diamond
14)Birdy99 with Raven
15)Birdy99 with Karna
16) DorianM with Rana
17) DorianM with Khalī
18) DorianM with Ghal'Liem
19) DorianM with Mel'Ravi
20) Witch with Vhalvyn
21) Witch with Irid
22) Witch with Cecilia
23) tisonlychaos with Lynmian
24) tisonlychaos with Corvus
25) tisonlychaos with Augna

Please note, if I forget to put anyone on the list I am very sorry, in such a case please let me know and it will be rectified.
Claine Moderator

Just commenting to get the word out and to say again that I think this is an amazing contest!
This sounds fun and it's extremely generous of you! :D

Also commenting so that people on my friends' list can also see this!!
Auberon Moderator

Commenting to bump to my friends' notifications, but I'm sure I'll enter at least a few times! This is super kind of you. :)
this sounds like a lovely idea!! i definitely want to participate <3
This is my hat and I am throwing it into the ring - but also hey, friends, check this out!
This is super neat and I love it! I don't know if I'll be able to enter but here's a bump so the people on my friends list can hear about it even if I don't find the time/inspiration!
This is a wonderful idea, and very generous Kruhee (and Somnom!)!
I am not sure you guys want me to participate with my non-existing talent at drawing.

However, I certainly hope that my talented friends see this!
This is the type of thing I'd love to participate in if it weren't for the fact that my queue is a mile long right now x_x

But hey, have a free bump for a wonderful idea!! <3
Hopefully I can clear out my schedule enough to participate! It sounds like a really fun idea!
Such a fun contest you have here!

I want to thank you for hosting this as well as express my interest in joining. If anything I'll at the very least get more experience and practice out of it as well as hopefully make a few people happy with some character art!

<3
Claine Moderator

I'll get this started by drawing XinonHyena's Keenan

CUp2Mqd.png
Kruhee Topic Starter

Thank you all so much for commenting/sharing this raffle! It mans a lot! <3
Claine wrote:

CUp2Mqd.png

OMG he's beautiful!!!
nindyaru

Claine wrote:

CUp2Mqd.png

wow that's really amazing!
Lumaslily

I haven't drawn in months but I thought I would draw Anya by Twilit for fun. ((I promise the eyes don't look so far apart in my drawing it's just the camera! XD))

31cuwAc.jpg
Kruhee Topic Starter

Lumaslily wrote:
I haven't drawn in months but I thought I would draw Anya by Twilit for fun. ((I promise the eyes don't look so far apart in my drawing it's just the camera! XD))

31cuwAc.jpg

That's absolutely gorgeous!
Claine Moderator

tPgBylS.png

Keep throwing gifts at friends!

This one is InquisitorCat's Osirus!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Claine wrote:
tPgBylS.png

Keep throwing gifts at friends!

This one is InquisitorCat's Osirus!

OMG amazing, I love it!!
Auberon Moderator

This is Stormie's boy James:

Bq1Z0kN.png
Kruhee Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
This is Stormie's boy James:

Bq1Z0kN.png

Absolutely stunning!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Share a Character Art Raffle!! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus