Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to Roleplay and Excited to Learn!

Hello! My name is Mabel and I'm very new to roleplay. I'm 22 years old and was told I'm a pretty good writer. I kinda fell out of it for about four years but I'm ready to write again.
Right now, I'm working on my first serious novel and I need some writing practice. I also want to make new friends and create some neat characters. I like the Steven Universe story and I'm open to pretty much anything else. I enjoy sci-fi, fantasy, adventure, etc.
If anyone wants to make a new universe with me, I'm absolutely down!!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hi Mabel! Welcome to RPR and welcome to the RP hobby! :)

If you're ready to dive into some stories, a good place to check is the Looking for RP forum, which is where members post their RP ideas. Hopefully, you can find a few that seem appealing. If not, you can certainly make your own!

You can also browse the IC forums: General, Fantasy, & Sci-Fi

The ones with (Open) in the title are actively accepting new players. (Of course, others may be open to accepting new players as well, not everyone follows that convention. If a story seems interesting, reaching out to the thread creator via a PM with your interest is a good idea. They might be able to work you in!)
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Quipy_Cat

Greetings Mabel

& Welcome to the RP Repository

No time like now to restart old hobbies. A great place for serious and practice runs. I'm sure someone will be more than willing to help you out.

Oo, Steven Universe ... Awesomeness, this will pique a few people's interests I believe.
Mabel, I hope you enjoy it here. May this help you with your first Novel, I just know it is going to be great.

Enjoy yee stay here

Kitty regards ^.^
heya welcome to the rpr
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RP Repository!
Hello and welcome to the site! :D
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddo!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope you have fun here and make new friends!!!
Welcome to RPR!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to Roleplay and Excited to Learn!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus