Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LFRP (PLOT list) Romance/fantasy/modern (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Added: August 28th

Hey everybody! I am looking for a few more rolepays. I RP on here and discord. I take writing pretty seriously, though I understand life comes first. Busy? No problem, I can be patient.

I only write in third person, past tense, multi paragraph. These are essential to my story writing, and make --at least for me-- the story so much more enjoyable. I'm also only seeking romance roleplays right now, they can be slow burn and start out with lots of tension, as I find that super fun, but... Eventually I'd like romance. I will not be accepting random friend requests, please just PM me. Also, please tell me more about your writing style if it is not on your profile. IF these aren't qualities you have/use, that doesn't mean you're a bad writer! I'm just very picky...

Anyway, if you are still reading I'll move on the plot list/pairings that I'd like to do. Oh, and please check out my profile for extra info and characters. Please have some idea what you'd like to do before PM'ing me. I am willing to do ideas not on list, if you have some. I don't do SCI-FI,or horror.

FANTASY MEDIEVAL (Pairing preference is in parentheses, my gender preference on left) Also, I am willing to tweak and talk about ideas.

1. Finn is an assassin. He is hired to kill your character who is some sort of noble/royal. He fails, duh! But instead of killing him, YC decides to let him live as a prisoner/slave/or personal assassin. (MXF)

2. One of my characters that has magical abilities is looking for a trainer. YC is gruff, a little harsh, and the two clash constantly! They seem to hate each other, but we all know hate is a thin line... (FxM) (FxF) (MxF) (MxM)

3. Isabella is a "takes no shit" pirate. She loves bossing people around, and has walls of solid steel. She will use you just as much as looking at you. Isabella finds out that your character is good at finding treasure, maybe it's magic, or maybe their just super smart. She decideds she wants that on her crew and takes YC prisoner to work for her. (FxF) (FxM)

4. Jaron is a prince. Cold, cruel, and selfish. The King (his father) decides that Jaron needs a personal slave to help him become even more cruel, so he buys the most expensive girl he can get. Your character could be already slave, or maybe she's just in the wrong place at the wrong time. (MxF)

5. Y/C and M/C grew up in an orphanage together. They were always close, always denying the obvious sparks between them. One of them or both of them discover that they have magical powers. The king/dictator is always seeking magical beings to slave for him, so they go on the run together. (FxF) (MxF) FxM)

6. Your character is a princess. Daughter of a tyrant king. The land is filled with magical beings. The king believes that magical beings belong as slaves. So he sends his daughter into the villages to search for creatures. Your character meets mine and does her best to seduce and charm him. Unfortunately, this time YC starts to have feelings too. (MxF)

7. Your character is a slaver/hunter. Finding and catching my character they Begin the long journey to take them to YC’s contractor. On the way, do sparks fly? (MxF) (FxF)

8. Your character is in debt to a rich family of Fae. My character decides to suddenly come collecting. Seeing as your family can’t pay the extradorinaiy prices, he takes YC. (MxF)

MODERN

1. Jacob is a slacker, lazy, intelligent, uncaring. He hates working, but recently his Ma has run into financial problems. So he starts looking for jobs, to no avail... Eventually he goes to your characters business (Restaurant, store, ect). Jacob has always gone to YC's business often, and the two are "friends". They get on each other nerves, but he keeps coming back, and she never kicks him out. One day he walks in and says to her "I work here..." (Mxf preffered) (MxM maybe)

2. Finn (modern version) is about to fail out of high school. Ever since High School he turned his back on YC. They used to be good friends, but then Finn got popular, and YC didn't. Realizing he needs help he goes to YC begging for her help, for attention, and trying to use her in any way he can. (MxF)

3. Isabella (modern version) is apart of a gang. YC is a policewomen or detective of some sort. YC goes undercover to try to find out what Isabella's gang is up to. At first Isabella bullies YC like crazy, but then.... (FxM) (FxF)

4. M/C has just gotten out of jail. M/C has no one else to call so they call up their ex (Y/C) and beg them to pick them up from prison. Y/C has moved on and gotten a new date... Well sort of moved on. M/C convinces Y/C to let them live with Y/C. (MxF) (FxF) (FxM)

5. My character is the son of a rich businessman. Jaron is the eldest son and lives alone. He’s college age, but is lazy, rude, and a unmotivated. Your family needs the money so they send YC to work for him as sort of a nanny/maid of the house. (MxF) (FxF)

WEll that’s it for now. I’ll be editing this as often as I can.

DISCORD: Redrose#7860
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I love your plots and would be very interested in roleplaying with you!
Hello! I noticed you have a plot for fantasy medieval! I would love to make such a story with you. This is my favorite subject. Are you looking for a male or female partner (ICly)?
Redrose Topic Starter

Edited
Hey RedRose I would be interested in roleplaying with you, hit me up if you wanna rp to!
Rypa (played anonymously)

Would you be interested in doing Fantasy plot 7 with Rypa here?
Llewelyn Jones (played anonymously)

Redrose wrote:

3. Isabella is a "takes no shit" pirate. She loves bossing people around, and has walls of solid steel. She will use you just as much as looking at you. Isabella finds out that your character is good at finding treasure, maybe it's magic, or maybe their just super smart. She decideds she wants that on her crew and takes YC prisoner to work for her. (FxF) (FxM)

How about a strangely Lucky Pirate?
Redrose Topic Starter

Edited, make sure to PM me directly as I don’t read comments.
I would love to do the Modern Finn rp!
Redrose Topic Starter

Looking for some more dedicated writers! Please PM me and have some idea of what you want and what character you’re going to use.
hey ill rp
hi
Redrose Topic Starter

Itching to do some modern stories!
Yo! I'm pretty interested in a couple of these, so I'd be up to talk more on what you are open to do and such in PMs?
These are some great ideas! I'd be up for any of them, especially the 2nd and 3rd modern ones. PM me?
Hey there! I'd be interested in doing the medieval plot number 6 where my character is a princess (Daughter of a tyrant king). I could use Lorelai for this, (I'd be perfectly fine modifying anything needed) or I could create a new character if you'd like too. I thought it was a cool idea, and I was looking for a new rp or two ^^
Redrose Topic Starter

Please PM instead of comment!
DragonX

hi

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LFRP (PLOT list) Romance/fantasy/modern (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus