Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to RP and excited

TerrestrialEcho

Hello! My name is Echo, and I am rather nervous and excited at the same time about this. I have played a few RPs in the past with friends but I'm fairly new to this style. My writing is decent, however, I'm hoping to polish up my skills and have some fun! I really miss sharing worlds with other people and bouncing off ideas to make an amazing story, so I'm looking forward to entering this community.
I do feel a bit like a lost duckling, but I can't wait to learn and get to know you guys!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!

Yes, it is rather daunting but you will get it. It’s fun creating characters here!

May you enjoy this playground very much!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Howdy! Welcome to RPR, we're super happy to have you here! I hope you have fun roleplaying, and making some new friends!
heya welcome to rpr
Hey Echo! Welcome to RPR! :D

Sorry you're feeling like a lost duckling, but that's understandable as the site can be a touch overwhelming when just starting out! But if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them as there are ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
TerrestrialEcho Topic Starter

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!

Yes, it is rather daunting but you will get it. It’s fun creating characters here!

May you enjoy this playground very much!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I really look forward to it!

Salazar wrote:
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!

Thank you! :)

MaskedLesbian wrote:
Howdy! Welcome to RPR, we're super happy to have you here! I hope you have fun roleplaying, and making some new friends!

Heya! Thank you so much for the welcome!

flowergirl23 wrote:
heya welcome to rpr

Hello, thank you! :)

Somnom wrote:
Hey Echo! Welcome to RPR! :D

Sorry you're feeling like a lost duckling, but that's understandable as the site can be a touch overwhelming when just starting out! But if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them as there are ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!

Hello! It is a bit confusing haha, but I've just been casually exploring around and I'm eager to get started. Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Hello, thank you for the welcome!

HibariHaru013 wrote:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3

Hello, thank you, much appreciated! <3
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddo!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope you have fun here and make new friends!!!
Welcome to RPR!!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, I'm glad you've joined us! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

sarah18394729 wrote:
Hey Kiddo!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope you have fun here and make new friends!!!

Hey there!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! :)

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!

Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to RP and excited

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus