Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello folks!

I found this site through an RP'er on Discord who showed me their profiles here, and I was intrigued!

It seems a fun site, and I'm getting back into RP after a long hiatus. I've been roleplaying off and on since the days of AOL and MSN chats, and I'm always on the search to write with new folks. I love anything to do with science fiction or modern fantasy. I've got a few of my characters up already, but will put up more as I work through making their sheets.

I look forward to new adventures here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Quipy_Cat

Hey there nevevr52

And welcome to the RP Repository

Credit to your friend, if they are reading this "Well done it & thank you!"
I can see you already have a few interesting characters they remind me of "Ghost in a shell" and "Alita Battle Angel".

I'd like to see where this is going. Some pretty epic RP's are going to be created with these characters. Actually I'm interested in possibly Rp, although I don't have my character on yet. PM if you might be interested.

I'm sure your friend has given you a tour of the place, so enjoy it here and have fun.

Kitty regards ^.^
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR nevevr52! :)

Any questions about the site so far?
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
heya welcome to the rpr
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a lot of helpful people around willing to help out. I hope you have a chance to meet a lot of new friends and take part in a lot of fun RPs. :D
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
Welcome to RPR!!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, I'm glad you've joined us! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
nevevr52 Topic Starter

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes! I'm gonna dig around and see what I can find to get into.

I do have a question about the site! There are mentions of chats, but I don't see how to get to them? Are they public RP chats, or more like DM's?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello folks!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus