Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Hello, everyone. I'm Liliaceae; nice to meet you. :)

I'm not entirely new to RP; I dabbled a bit in forum-based roleplaying years ago (my first experience was, I believe, on the Neopets RP boards as a young teenager!), and I've done a few D&D sessions, so I'm familiar with the general concepts. That said, it's been years since I've done any text-based roleplaying, and even then, I don't have a whole ton of experience.

Still, I like to think I'm a fairly decent writer, so I'm hoping I can get into the general swing of things without too much difficulty.

My favorite genres (both to read and write) are sci-fi and fantasy. A few authors whose works I've really enjoyed are Lois McMaster Bujold, Ursula K. LeGuin, Mercedes Lackey, David Brin, Terry Pratchett, and Neil Gaiman. I've just started in on John Scalzi's The Collapsing Empire. (I really enjoy Scalzi's comedic style.)

I'm looking forward to RPing some interesting stories with the people here! :)
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Welcome to RPR, Liliaceae!

If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum to connect with other players actively hunting for RP.

The Find RP tool (linked in the main site menu) is handy too! It allows you to apply some search criteria to the recent posts in the LFRP forum and includes active groups as well.

Happy hunting! :)
Rogue-Scribe

Hello!
Welcome
To
RP
Repository!
heya welcome to the rpr
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a lot of helpful people around willing to help out. I hope you have a chance to meet a lot of new friends and take part in a lot of fun RPs.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope you have fun here and make new friends!!!
Welcome to RPR!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, I'm glad you've joined us! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
My mom and I actually just started the T.V version of Good Omens! I hope I can get ahold of an audiobook shortly after <3. John Scalzi sounds really interesting, too! I love witty styles.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus