Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Returning from an unexpected hiatus.

Greetings and Salutations strangers!

Out of character, I go by the name of Guppy. I was introduced to RP Repository by a lovely friend of mine who roleplay's as my character Zak'Arra's father, and I'm super grateful and excited to be here. I started my role-playing adventure back in my middle school years, primarily participating in role-play activities through IMVU and groups on IMVU.

Life got in the way, and I unexpectedly had to put my RP hobby to the side. It's been a number of years since the last time I actively role played, and I am ecstatic to get back into it. I'm currently pursuing my Bachelor's in Creative Writing with a concentration in Fiction, and I would someday like to write out the stories of my original characters into books-- so I'm hoping to exercise the rusty right side of my brain in order to make those dreams come true, and to make new friends along the way.

I am primarily interested in Fantasy based RP and I look forward to bringing some of my other original characters to this site. For now, my primary focus is on my dark elf Zak'Arra, and I can't wait to see what this place has to offer and what I can also bring to the table for other character's stories as well.

Thank you for stopping by, it's very appreciated!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome back.
HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO RPR!
It's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around!
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
Prince_Jin

Welcome back!! And good luck with your classes! <3
heya welcome to the rpr
Salutations, and welcome back to RPR!
Hey there, welcome back! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Quipy_Cat

Hey Guppy

Welcome to the RP Repository

No time like now to restart a hobby and jump right into things. Writing you say, well there is a lot of awesome people on this site... *well, more like a family that will help you brush up, or is it brush off the dust... Any cases, umm... I lost my train of thought, LoL! To help you brush up and exercises your right side of your brain.

'Live your life like a dream. If you can dream it you can do it.'~Chef Massimo Bottura

Have fun and good luck Guppy

Kitty Regards ^.^
Keke Moderator

AwkwardGuppy wrote:
Greetings and Salutations strangers!

Out of character, I go by the name of Guppy. I was introduced to RP Repository by a lovely friend of mine who roleplay's as my character Zak'Arra's father, and I'm super grateful and excited to be here. I started my role-playing adventure back in my middle school years, primarily participating in role-play activities through IMVU and groups on IMVU.

Life got in the way, and I unexpectedly had to put my RP hobby to the side. It's been a number of years since the last time I actively role played, and I am ecstatic to get back into it. I'm currently pursuing my Bachelor's in Creative Writing with a concentration in Fiction, and I would someday like to write out the stories of my original characters into books-- so I'm hoping to exercise the rusty right side of my brain in order to make those dreams come true, and to make new friends along the way.

I am primarily interested in Fantasy based RP and I look forward to bringing some of my other original characters to this site. For now, my primary focus is on my dark elf Zak'Arra, and I can't wait to see what this place has to offer and what I can also bring to the table for other character's stories as well.

Thank you for stopping by, it's very appreciated!

A warm welcome back to the RPR, Guppy! Glad you found your way back. I totally understand about life getting in the way--happens to all of us at some point or another! My writing is a little rusty these days, but I am slowly working my way back into it. I really look forward to seeing what you come up with, and look even more forward to you sharing your book(s) with us one day!

I hope you have a blast, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to help!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Guppy! Welcome back to the greatest rp site on the webz!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning from an unexpected hiatus.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus