Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Character Relationships! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dollie (played by Prince_Jin)

Hello! I want to not only RP, but have us be able to put our characters on each others relationships list <3

This round is for Dollie~

Humans/humanoids are preferred here. She is seeking:
    Friends
    Romances
    Enemies
    Kids to adopt
    Mentors (older immortals - she's in her hundreds)
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

hello this is cool
Prince_Jin Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
hello this is cool

Hihi! I'm glad you think so! ^^ Do you have any characters you'd want to see interact with her?
Prince_Jin wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
hello this is cool

Hihi! I'm glad you think so! ^^ Do you have any characters you'd want to see interact with her?

I have many different characters
Prince_Jin Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
Prince_Jin wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
hello this is cool

May I know about them? ^^
Prince_Jin wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
Prince_Jin wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
hello this is cool

May I know about them? ^^

Well here i'll PM you
Hello! I can see you posted a search for rp forum, and magic is heavily the topic to go followed up by romance. Are you alright with doing a story with me?

I can adapt to paragraphs, but not like paragraphs that are as long as 4 since that's the limit my writing can go for now.

I have several characters I have not put on my profile yet. Do you have a preference in mind personality-wise? Male or female?

I would love to make a fresh character from your options. I would love to play a friend or adopted child. I can work with an enemy too, but that seems too in-depth for me to start making an enemy right from the get-go.
Red Rouge (played by ragemachine)

I wouldn’t mind RPing with you
Prince_Jin Topic Starter

SpiritHero wrote:
Hello! I can see you posted a search for rp forum, and magic is heavily the topic to go followed up by romance. Are you alright with doing a story with me?

I can adapt to paragraphs, but not like paragraphs that are as long as 4 since that's the limit my writing can go for now.

I have several characters I have not put on my profile yet. Do you have a preference in mind personality-wise? Male or female?

I would love to make a fresh character from your options. I would love to play a friend or adopted child. I can work with an enemy too, but that seems too in-depth for me to start making an enemy right from the get-go.

Hello! I don't mind receiving smaller responses than what I give - I just care about effort, personally.

I don't have any personality preferences, though I'd like the adopted child role to be fulfilled! It would be nice to do a soft RP like that. Maybe a male?
Prince_Jin Topic Starter

Red Rouge wrote:

Hihi! May I DM you? ^^
Prince_Jin wrote:
SpiritHero wrote:

Hello! I don't mind receiving smaller responses than what I give - I just care about effort, personally.

I don't have any personality preferences, though I'd like the adopted child role to be fulfilled! It would be nice to do a soft RP like that. Maybe a male?

She is female unfortunately, but has more of the boy-ish characteristics if that's fine.
Red Rouge (played by ragemachine)

Prince_Jin wrote:
Red Rouge wrote:

Hihi! May I DM you? ^^

Yeah, go ahead ^-^
Prince_Jin Topic Starter

SpiritHero wrote:
Prince_Jin wrote:
SpiritHero wrote:

She is female unfortunately, but has more of the boy-ish characteristics if that's fine.

That's absolutely fine! It's just a preference, not a requirement <3 I don't mind either way

May I DM you? ^^
scare

Can you work with a rich high school cheerleader
Prince_Jin Topic Starter

scarellett wrote:
Can you work with a rich high school cheerleader

As an adopted kid?? Cause otherwise, all my characters are full adults--
Zelestina Krest (played anonymously)

((IGNORE))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Character Relationships! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus