Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Hello!

Hello Everyone! I’m Lady Morgan and I am so excited and happy to be here! I am in the process of adding my lovely ladies to my profile and then I will be ready to RP with all of you! Reach out to me whenever you are ready and let’s build some great stories and friendships!
Welcome Lady Morgan! :)

Any questions about the site so far? Once you're ready to hop into some games, check out the Looking for RP forum to find other actively looking for writing partners or RP groups! The 'Find RP' (linked in the main site menu) is handy too. That allows you to apply some search criteria to the posts in the LFRP forum and can include active groups as well!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository Lady Morgan!
Hoping you find a lot of fun here, and make friends many!
Welcome to the RPRepository.

I hope you find friends here and settle into an enjoyable role play.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
EchoDremurr

welcome!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and I'm glad you've joined us! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
RedPandaFox

Welcome!! I really hope that you grow to love RPR and that RPR will work for you! I know that I love RPR and use it on a daily basis. Many roleplays to you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus