Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Birthday, Celestinae!

Wow, I had to type that title five times to make sure I had put a comma instead of a period. :D;

Ahem. Where was I? Oh, right.

Happy birthday, CelestinaGrey, a.k.a Celestinae! Hey that rhymes, coolness. I hope you're having a good one thusfar, even though you're probably in class right now! <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Happy birthday! :D

Celestina was one of the first friends I made on RPR, so I'm hoping she has a great day :)
SeraphicStar

Happy barfday! <3
Happy birthday! Keep on rockin'!
Happy birthday :3
Awwww thanks you guys!! <3 I have already gotten numerous PMs, and scrolled through over 50 'happy birthdays' on Facebook! All of this, and now the thread as well, just reminds me of how absolutely blessed I am to have so many wonderful friends! Thank you so much, you guys!!

My day has been great so far :D I only had one class, and my family came to my Uni to visit and celebrate my birthday! My sister made a surprise visit (it was just supposed to be my parents and little sister), bringing happy birthday tidings, a cookie cake, fudge cupcakes and her baby! So it was a very good surprise :) I have opened three presents, one is in the mail, and I had gotten two gifts early. My work period was great, I've been able to take a nap, and now I'm killing a little bit of time before spending a couple hours with my Uni friends before work! :D So yes, it has been a totally great day, and I have been blessed with beeeautiful weather as well! :D Thank you all so much! <3
2w7rehe.png
Whoah, epic! Thanks! :D
Goo

Happy birthday~!
Thanks! :D
Belated happy birthday :3
Thank you! <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Birthday, Celestinae!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus