Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A dragon's empire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Milou

Hey, So I had this idea that I don't know if anyone else would be into, but I thought I'd throw it out there!

So, the idea is this:
In a high fantasy setting, in a faraway land, no humans reside and instead the Dragons are in charge! They have devided the land into territories, and each territory has it's leader who protects the land and its other inhabitants. Some of these dragon clans may be uneasy around each other, perhaps some dragons have ventured too far into another dragon clans territory and caused fights between the clans etc. (I love drama and fighting in RPs, so the less peaceful this is the better!)

The big boys will of course be the dragons, and I am entierly ok if the RP is only about dragons. But, other mythical creatures could be included as well! These answer to the dragons but, the kinder of the dragon leaders will be gente and respectful even to other species, and listen to their plight. Meanwhile, other dragon leaders might not care at all and only treat the other mythical creatures as trash. This of course could also cause war and fighting amongst dragons and other creatures alike.

My role would be one of the dragon leaders, in charge of one of the territories. Im open to other roleplayers taking up the role as another dragon leader, or a challenger to my dragons' leadership, or a different creature altogether!

Some disclaimers:

-The RP will NOT include NSFW themes. If any of the characters have mates, intimate interaction with them will happen "off screen" so to speak, and will not be explored in the RP.
-No powerplay! But this should be a given in any RP tbh.
-I'm open to more than one other player joining, but we will have to allow everyone to get a chance to interact in the RP in that case. If one wishes to leave the RP, please state so in a post or PM so the rest wont wait around for someone who will never reply.
-This RP will focus more on the day to day survival and life of these characters, and romance wont be focus even if it is alright if it's kept to a decent amount.
- Each post to the RP should be 2-3 paragraphs or more.

Welp thats it I think! Hope someone finds it interesting ahah!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

hi! I find this interesting!! I love dragons!!
This sounds very similar to one of my worlds only with more mythical species. But I’d love to join in
well i do have a dragon
This would be lovely. I'm ready to dive in!
Milou Topic Starter

Hey guys, I'm glad you all seem to find this interesting! Please state what character you would play (if you haven't already done so) just so I have an idea of what we are working with :)

I would play a male dragon as I stated earlier, he'd be one of the leaders and an adult/slightly aged western-type dragon. I'll get back to you all about what his clan will be named hah. He'd be red/crimson in color and his body is fit best for warm and low-altitude mountains, as colder weather and thinner air is harder for him to handle. His territory consists of a vale, with a great forest and a small portion of water, as well as mountains surrounding it. He can breathe fire and has a large wingspan. As of this moment I don't have a plan for him to have a mate or whelps, but he'd be a bit interested to try and form a "family" simply for the fact of wanting to give the territory to his offspring when he dies.

Sadly I've been busy with work this week, but I will try to craft him a nice profile ASAP!

And about the RP, I am open to all of you adding some aspects to the world, as I am not a great world-builder myself and I enjoy seeing others being creative with their stories too! So, if you for example want to play a dragon and want that dragon to come from a very specific clan, with a name and territory and all that jazz, then that's completely fine! Just no GodModding etc.
Unless you've talked to another person about it and agreed together, don't state things such as "[my] clan beat [your] clan in every battle!" or "[your] clan is shunned by everyone else and therefore [my character] dont like you". I hope you understand what I mean; don't force narratives on other players unless it is something they have stated or agreed to themselves, and of course don't take control of other people's characters!
Edon Rotbert (played by Praise_The_Sun)

Hey, this dude still in work, but maybe he can fit in here.
Milou Topic Starter

Edon Rotbert wrote:
He seems interesting, Im certain he could fit in! Please tell us a bit more about him :)
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

Well, if you don't mind a canon character with lots of artistic liberties thrown in, perhaps I could have a spot, too.

No guarantees, though. :'v
Edon Rotbert (played by Praise_The_Sun)

Milou wrote:
Edon Rotbert wrote:
He seems interesting, Im certain he could fit in! Please tell us a bit more about him :)
As in story or what he look like?
I’ll use Nightstorm for this RP
Ophione Vigdis (played by Aaricia)

I will be using Ophione here
An empire of dragons? I believe Mersoth would fit right in, if you’re still accepting new players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A dragon's empire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus